“Authentically Bland”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

We went with another couple who love what they get. Not us. The jalapeno poppers were about burnt. My soft tacos were soggy and bland. My mates combo was a mix of blah. You will find better "Mexican" food at the bell.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I've read other traveler reviews, I personally enjoy my visits to both El Toreo locations. They were there before El Azteca so I guess I'm biased. I love the burritos, salads, and Pollo chicken. We usually have left overs and they are still delicious later.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We pretty much ordered the same things we do at our favorite restaurant at home, i.e., Texas margaritas, enchiladas verdes, and special dinner, and were pretty much disappointed all around. Lots of food, probably way to much really, but not so good that you'd want to eat it all or order it again. Service was indifferent.

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

The staff at this place is exceptional! Food was good too...good atmosphere. They really acted like they wanted you to be there!! Will eat here again!!

Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

The location on 200 is the best Mexican we've found in town. The salsa is good, the combination meals are good with decent prices, the waiters are attentive, the restaurant is clean. I wish they had better drink specials.