“We love Baseline Pizza!”
Review of Baseline Pizza - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Baseline Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 14, 2011

My family loves Baseline Pizza..we order it at least once a week..this is a thin crust, not a cracker texture like some chains thin crust, this is thin but soft, like a New York style pizza, the service is great...they know us by our house number (LOL..all we have to say is 5310 ) we have it delivered and it always arrives hot...even though we don't live in the shores....amazing!

3  Thank Beachcomber34480

Reviewed October 11, 2009

The pizza here is terrible. It tastes almost exactly like a frozen pizza from the grocery store. If you have no taste buds, this pizza may seem adequate. Absolutely horrible pizza!

Reviewed August 18, 2009

Although I had been living in Ocala for 30 years, I never went here until this past Friday. I ordered the calzone and large pepperoni pizza. The calzone was wonderfully. The ratio was of the ricotta cheeze and mozzarella was perfect, Even after 30 minutes, the crust of the calzone did not become soggy. The pizza was also excellent. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who likes traditional Italian pizza.

2  Thank Bulldog321
Reviewed May 4, 2008

I wouldn't normally take the time for a review but this place really rates my time. They have been in business for 20yrs which means I've been missing out on a great pizza....for 20yrs. The sauce makes the pizza, the crust is just right and the perfect amount of toppings makes my search for the best local pizza joint short. Add to this, pleasant service and quick home delivery of exactly what I asked for (which is rare in this town), and my seach is over. I'm going to have to check out the rest of the menu soon.

4  Thank FFMRC
Reviewed November 15, 2007

Oh man! What can I say but that this is the best pizza around! Its fresh and hot and oh so good. Definitely not like some of the other chain pizza places near by, it's an original. The service is friendly and quick too :)

4  Thank thebumble