“this was an enjoyable night”

Arthur's American Bistro
Ranked #22 of 489 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: SR-200
Description: Arthur's - an American Bistro, is one of the region's most celebrated dining establishments. Arthur's provides a comfortable, graceful atmosphere to enjoy the American Bistro flavors of Executive Chef Josue Torres and his high-caliber culinary team. Arthur's Bistro is celebrated throughout North Florida for classic and unique twists on American regional cuisine. You will also find one of the best wine selections in North Florida...so enjoy! Begin your evening with a sunset stroll along our oak-lined grass paddock. Relax with a drink in the friendly atmosphere of the Starting Gate Bar & Grill. Then settle in for the mouth-watering artistry of Arthur's Bistro, with views of our gardens, paddock and poolside terrace.
Ocala, Florida
“this was an enjoyable night”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

A few nights ago i visited Arthurs for dinner. I was happy that the server was able to make a suggestions, that she said were her favorite items. I trust the suggestions, when even the server likes it. Wonderful crispy salmon. Lori provided great service. She is a wonderful asset to you. I will return next time I am in the area.

• Visited July 2014

“best brunch in town”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Love the brunch. I love my beef well done,but when I had the roast beef medium it was not bad . The chicken woundersful with the cream sauce. The Marcelo went well with the whole meal. First time at a brunch and I will return. This time just my husband and i. And I would like to thank the manager for treating us and able to talk to us and all his guests. His name is David.

• Visited July 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday brunch at Arthur's Bistro”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

My husband and I have been bringing my parents to Arthur's for Sunday brunch at least once a month for many years. The food is always varied and delicious and the servers are all wonderful!! Sherry always takes the BEST care of us. We always have a wonderful time and look forward to many more brunches there.

Visited July 2014
“Arthur's Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

The atmosphere was charming. The food was fresh and properly prepared. Our Server, Sherry, was masterful at her position. One of the best in our experience. She made us feel quite comfortable and took superb care of us.

Visited July 2014
“Great find”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Dinner out one evening my wife wanted to try Arthur's Bistro, it wasn't my fist choice, but turned into a great experience. She asked about gluten free options and the server suggested the crispy salmon for her and I went with the Ahi Tuna. Both were wonderful suggestions. The waitress, Lori, said they were one of her favorites. We trusted her and were not disappointed. The service was prompt and friendly, the atmosphere was relaxing. It was busy, but not overcrowded.

• Visited June 2014