“I hate Indian Food”

Reviewed February 3, 2010

I hate Indian Food

There are newer reviews for Amrit Palace Indian Restaurant

Reviewed November 18, 2009

I was in town for a weekend and coming from a small town in Georgia that offers very little choice in terms of food establishments i was craving some Indian food. Amrit hit the spot and some! It's a small nook that could easily be missed. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I asked for something i could not see on the menu (Onion Bhaji's) and they made them for me. We ate poppadoms, vegetable samosa's, onion bhajis, aloo naan, garlic naan, chicken tikka masala and chicken korma. Everything was delicious, nice sized servings and as much rice as you want. I had lots of leftovers and ate it for breakfast the next day. Prices were fine for me. Don't miss out on this place! I will be going back next time i am in town.

Reviewed October 9, 2009

The food is really good and the quantity is huge. I am not Indian but, I think this is as close as it comes to the real thing, yummy!

Reviewed August 20, 2009

I have eaten here a number of times.
The food is very good, but I have found the owners to be somewhat cold, from a personal standpoint.

Reviewed June 28, 2009

This is my favorite Indian restaurant, even though I don't live in Ocala. We had dinner there tonight and my brother in law, who is a picky eater and doesn't really get into ethnic foods, loved it. I had the chicken tandoori which was excellent. We ordered three different kinds of naan breads, and they were all delicious. Everyone else in our party said their meals were excellent. The service was also wonderful. It is always a good experience at this restaurant.