“A Great Meal”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Southampton
“A Great Meal”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We had one night in town and being Brits chose the Amrit palace as we needed a curry meal. We were not disappointed, great meal, great staff, great service.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Brian L

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Simply Fantastic!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We chose this restaurant because of the high rating on Trip Advisor and because of the high recommendation from the staff at the Ocala Hilton a short distance away.

We were thrilled by our visit to Amrit Palace. The food and staff were both superb. We had some questions about some of the Indian dishes and they explained them very well.

If we are ever back in Ocala this will be the restaurant that I want to return to for my meal!

Treat yourself to something fantastic, fo to Amrit Palace Indian Restaurant! You will be glad that you did.

• Visited July 2014
Ocala, Florida
“First Timer won't be the last time”
Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I had the lamb curry. This is the second time overall that I have had lamb curry in general I have decided I don't like it it. Not Amrit fault. But my husband had the goat curry delic! Oh and the appetizer delic. So i would Def go back.

Central Florida, Florida
“Wow!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

We were passing through on our way to Daytona Beach and decided to stop solely based on the TA reviews. So glad we did! The menu is extensive, the food freshly and very well prepared. You can choose how spicy you would like your dish, which is nice for those of us with "wussy" palates.

Service was outstanding. Our waiter was very accommodating when we mentioned that we were in a bit of a rush.

Don't miss this place!

1 Thank Conquistadores
Ocala, Florida
“Much better than I anticipated”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My friend & I visited for lunch before going to the movies. The lunch specials included soup, entree, rice and naan. We decided to order different entrees to share, but we really wanted palak paneer also. When we told this to our waiter, he said he could bring us a half order. We were delighted. Bobby also asked us how spicy we wanted our food (on a scale from 1 - 10).
The meal was excellent and the portion size was very generous. And, the naan - heavenly!!!!
We ended with a house made ice cream.
Give this restaurant a try, I'm sure you will return as I will.

• Visited June 2014