“Fantastic Indian Cuisine!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amrit Palace Indian Restaurant

Amrit Palace Indian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 474 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ocala, FL
“Fantastic Indian Cuisine!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I just love this place at lunch. They serve great lunch specials at the right price with just the right amount of food. It's a great value, but even more so is the fact that it is authentic Indian food that makes you want to come back again and again. Great job!

Visited September 2013

Gainesville, Florida
“It was ok”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Visited this place for my bday. I am a lamb fanatic and wanted to have some for lunch. We ordered 3 different lamb dishes plus an assorted appetizer. The appetizer had some fried samosas (filled pastries) that were dripping oil. Taste was just ok. Same thing happened to the lamb. The lamb flavor was killed by the excessive spices. The garlic naan and the mango lassies were great. The price of the appetizer was high for what we got. Service was fast and friendly. Overall just an ok experience. I don't think I will return to this restaurant.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Amrit is my favorite Indian restaurant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We have been eating at Amrit for many years. It has always supplied the tastiest Indian food in Central Florida. Excellent food, service and atmosphere.

Naples, Florida, United States
“Taste of India in Ocala”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

We love Indian food and was pleasantly surprised to discover this Indian Palace in the heart of Ocala. From the moment we arrived we had the best service and the food was exceeded our expectations! Can't wait to come back!

“Such taste!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

After trying some take out while at work, I decided to stop in with a friend to try it person. The food was awesome! The flavors were so deep and rich. I was afraid to try some of the things at first because I couldn't tell what it would be like (being unfamiliar with most Indian food) but I chose some things based on the descriptions and now have new favorites to share with my friends at work! I wasn't bothered too much at the table (my friend and I kept sharing everything and kept each other busy) but always had a full drink and never had to call for our waiter. Definitely a place I would share with others who have never been!!

• Visited January 2013