“Outstanding”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
The Villages, Florida
“Outstanding”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

My friends brought me here for my birthday luncheon because they know I like ethnic food. I had never been here. This was my first visit but it won't be my last. Can't wait to go back. Delicious food, personable and helpful staff, very clean in every way and a great experience. Would recommend this to anyone, including those who have never eaten Indian food. You are in for a treat if you choose the Amrit Palace.

Visited August 2013

Ocala, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I am from England so I know what great Indian Food is: I love this and the price is great: I love everything about this place: I would recommend this 100% x

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great experience every time!”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We have been eating at this gem for years and we love the new venue! Having said that the food remains so very good! The lunch menu is a bargain of amazing flavors! Oh my! Dal soup, tomato and onion chutney with Naan bread and curry chicken with basmati rice served efficiently with a smile and quite inexpensive. Wow. Don't miss out on this lovely restaurant!

• Visited August 2013
The Villages, Florida
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

If you want a great Indian meal, this is the place. Nice and clean and excellent food and service. We live in The Villages and we will be back. Wonderful!!

Asheville, North Carolina
“Very Nice Indian Restaurant”
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We chose to go to Amrit because it is the most liked Indian restaurant in Ocala. It was a spur of the moment choice but we are glad we chose Amrit. The folks were very polite and service was adequate. I suppose we wanted quicker service because we were hungry. Also, I would have liked to have had the Nann bread with our soup. But, it didn't come until the main meal was served. So be it. The food was excellent. After wards, the owner talked to us for a while and was very friendly. If I lived in Ocala I would return to this restaurant.

1 Thank Robert A