“Did away with favorite dish”

Miller's Ale House Ocala
Ranked #55 of 489 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Miller's Ocala Ale House! The Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Ocala Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Ocala Ale House.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Food is o.k. Pretty noisy in there. They used to have a wonderful blackened Tuna salad not on menu anymore. Not quite sure why I don't really care for the place

There are newer reviews for Miller's Ale House Ocala

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Went here for my birthday dinner. The food was great. Beer batter onion rings, yum. Teriyaiki chicken and rib eye were both great. Our waitress Amanda was so nice. And to top it off I got a free dessert big enough 4 of us shared it. We have been here before and will definitely go back.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The food,menu,and service have greatly improved since are last visit to The Ocala Ale House.The garden salads the wife and I ordered were good sized and had very fresh ingredients.The 20 naked mild wings we had were excellent!They were good sized and seasoned and cooked to perfection.The side of onion rings were big and cooked just the way we like them.The dipping sauce for the onion rings was great!The two mixed drinks my wife had were made with double shots of premium vodka but we were only charged regular price because of a drink special.The soft drinks are huge in size!Our server Jimmy E. was great.His service was fast,friendly,and very attentive.Kudos to Jimmy E.We will ask for him again on our next visit soon.My only complaint about The Ale House are those darn uncomfortable wooden booths!Outside of that the wife and I had a great meal.See you again soon Ale House staff.Keep up the good work!Your hard work has really paid off.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Sports feel, Big Screens, Table Games Fun atmosphere with a family pub feel. The food is all over the place and is mostly good, Loud but that's part of the deal. Not a place for a special outing but fine for a safe good mael.

MAH2010, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank for you feedback. I look forward seeing you back.

Sincerely
MAH

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love their chicken wings for my appetizer. Their early dinners are always good. Really, we go there alot and our food and service is always good. It a great place to gather with friends.

MAH2010, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House Ocala, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Thanks for the great feedback. I look forward for you and your friends coming back to our restaurant.

Sincerely