“Fantastic”

Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
nc
“Fantastic”
Reviewed August 21, 2009

I stayed there on my way down to Cape Coral. The room was super clean and the staff could not be nicer. Next time I go down I will stop there again. The staff was good about a late check in and let me have a later check out time.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
FL
Reviewed July 29, 2009

I stayed at the Golden Palms Inn & Suites in Ocala. CONVENIENT location (right off I-75), FREE telephone and internet (local and long distance and wireless), FABULOUS staff (friendly, courteous and accommodating), and BEAUTIFUL pool (and surrounding grounds). They reward customer loyalty and have a loyal customer in me.
THANKS!
Nicole35 from Homestead

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
glorida
Reviewed July 28, 2009

we travel a lot for the bicycle races. picked golden palms inn and suites because its my name and i thought that was funny. place was clean, management was accomodating. pool was warm, very relaxing after killing myself in the races. look forward to staying there again.

jeff golden, 101 lighthouse rd, jacksonville fl

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
ocala
Reviewed July 27, 2009

great price for loacation . helpful & friendly staff. clean rooms and comfortable beds. right next to i-75. it is a great place for that private getaway . pool is nice & clean . when ever i need a place to clear my mind i always stay here. TheresaD09

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
Pinellas Park, Florida
Reviewed July 21, 2009

This is the second year our organization utilized the Golden Palms Inn & Suites much to our delight. Newly remodeled and spacious, comfortable accomodations are there! Reasonable rates, as well! We will stay every June for our annual convention.

Deborah McEnteggart

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
ocala
Reviewed July 8, 2009

i really enjoyed staying at this hotel it was very relaxing

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Ocala, FL
Reviewed June 29, 2009

I liked my stay at the Golden Palms Inn & Suites. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were very clean. When I checked in, I payed for a standard one bed room but when my lock didn't work they immediately gave me another room with two beds. Their service was great!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled solo