“Comfortable & Clean Rooms, and a Pleasant Staff!!!!”

Golden Palms Inn & Suites
Ranked #24 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Bronx, New York
“Comfortable & Clean Rooms, and a Pleasant Staff!!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My experience with Golden Palms Inn & Suite was very nice. After reading the reviews I wasn't sure what to expect but after seeing for myself, I realized you can't please everyone. My stay was comfortable and the room was clean. I was most impressed with the helpful staff from the checkin, housekeeping, and checkout. This hotel has a beautiful courtyard where my dog was able to run around and play. She really liked it and I enjoyed watching her while sitting under a huge shaded tree. At checkin they showed me a few rooms because I read in earlier reviews that there are a few to chose from. We loved the Jacuzzi rooms because they aren't like you average hotel rooms they actually had themes and larger Jacuzzis. We went with a room that had a flat screen that faced the courtyard so we could let the dog play. They also had Free Wifi which for my family was very convenient. Over all I would recommend this hotel to my friends traveling through I-75 and especially if they have a dog, because our dog loved the courtyard and my kids loved the pool.

Room Tip: try the rooms with a flat screen, or a jacuzzi. If you have kids and or dogs this is a great locatio...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
bridgeport wv
Reviewed July 20, 2013

I must have come through Ocala when there was a convention of some type, Room prices were skyrocketing at 95.00 and up. I needed a hotel that would allow my pets, so I just pulled in thinking ok if they are a pet friendly hotel I will just stay and pray the rooms are nice. The girl at the desk was very friendly and showed me one of the rooms. I was impressed with how clean they were, then when she taold me the rate, I was sold. It was almost 1/2 of what the others were charging. The only thing that I wasn't too keen on was the location of the pet friendly rooms, I really had wanted a room that faced the front so I could keep an eye on my vehicle. Othere then that I was very please with my stay and the friendly courtious staff.

Room Tip: If you get the chance upgrade your room, those rooms are wonderful, You just get a good at home feel...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Jacksonville, FL
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We've stayed here many times- most recently with another couple. Again, the rooms were clean, the beds slept comfortably, and the pool is always blue and beautiful. I did notice a little more wear and tear than usual though since our last visit. A few things could use a fresh coat of paint, there were burn marks in our blanket but everything appeared fresh and clean, just old.

Room Tip: Also we stayed in a deluxe room- if you can, pay the little extra for one of these! They're pool...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I wanted to stay in a really nice hotel and a friend told me that the Golden Palm Inn & Suites had Jacuzzi suites so I went down with my husband and asked to see a room. I was VERY impressed. The entire hotel is very nice(especially compared to the other hotels near by) I had a wonderful night needless to say and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend.

Room Tip: the jacuzzi suites are beautiful, I'd assume the rest of the hotel is just as nice :-)
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I travel with my two children quite frequently and we are always looking for safe hotels that have a pool. This hotel offers a great rate and a safe stay. It was quiet and the room was clean. Thank you Golden Palms staff for a pleasant stay!

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly for best rates.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
PLANT CITY
Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was just a place to lay your head. It was dirty the ac did not work all that good . I guess you get what u pay for. The carpet was coming up in the room . It sorrta had a smell to it. The tv sucked come on they could do better then this. The breakfest was a waste of time thats all I can say.

Room Tip: not here it was just bad
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Timothy G

Travelers are raving about these Ocala hotels

Ocala, Florida
Reviewed April 12, 2013

i've stayed here on several trips. I've never had a negitive experience. The rooms that i've had, have been what i have come to expect (CLEAN).The owners are very accommodating and the staff is very polite and eager to be of assistance I personally prefer the Presidential Suite. Not all rooms are the same.(FANTASTIC) You have choices, Two Room Suites, Jacuzzi Suites, etc. Who else has that??? At unbeatable prices?

(The Truth) Mr. Parker