“Good value”

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #214 of 476 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ocala, Florida
“Good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

We take the Grandkids to Steak n Shake a lot. The Burgers are great, the Shakes are awesome. We usually order the $4.00 menu meals, with Cheese fries, and Shakes. We really enjoy it , and the Grandkids love going there. We all enjoy our meal, and never leave hungry.

• Visited March 2014

Sellersville, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good steakburgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

This is close to I-75 in Ocala and is pretty busy. The Steakburgers are made in many different combo's with drinks and are very good. Best are the milk shakes.

Visited February 2014
Easton, Pennsylvania
“Just Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2014

I love these places the burgers are awesome and the price is always right. Ate here 2 times during my stay.

Visited February 2014
Ocala, Florida, United States
“Disappointed in quanity, not quality.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

Lunch today was disappointing, after arrival our waitress was pleasant enough, drinks produced quickly enough, order taken efficiently - it was AFTER the order arrived things went to pieces! I had ordered the "Fresco Melt." Looks great on the menu! Wife had the single Steak Burger. Both orders had pretty good amount of fries, her burger lacked flavor was dry - Hey! Where's the juicy? My Fresco Melt was the same way - and when I opened the bread to check the burger patty I was very surprised to see only HALF A PATTY! Almost no cheese! What the heck!

Disappointed to say the least - I've been on a self-imposed no burger lunch for a month! I have been dying for a thick, juicy, melt-in-your-mouth Burger....NOT! Very, VERY Disappointed.

• Visited January 2014
Manassas, Virginia
“Great Value - Open 24 Hours”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013

OK, so I admit they are getting five stars because at about twenty minutes after midnight I was dying of thirst, and could find *nothing* open in Ocala that had brewed iced tea, except this wonderful place. Brewed sweet and unsweet tea in HUGE cups for $1!!!!
Over the three days that I was in Ocala it was my regular stop,a nd also tried two of the milkshakes - a salted caramel pretzel - yummy, and the seasonal chocolate chip peppermint - to die for.

Visited December 2013