“SO SO..cold mashed potatoes”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #300 of 489 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Liked the TV's in the bar but do to the huge crowd the service was fair and never got my second beer till the manager came by and I spoke up...food was fair and not Hot. It was just about what I expected as I am a bit of a food and drink snob...

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Fast, quick service food prepared well......nice attention to detail, extra dressing and napkins as requested. Friendly staff at the curbside ordering and pick up

Reviewed August 30, 2012

WOW...great service here. I sat at the bar and Natalie waited on me and what a fantastic bartender and employee. The food was good, great value, and the service was excellent. I definitely hope to get back to visit soon.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The ribs there used to be good. This last time they felt like they had been left over and rewarmed. They were dry and not worth eating. We now go out of our way and go to Sonny's Bar-B-Que several miles away.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

We were drawn to Chili's by the fact the car park was nearly always full and we thought they had to be doing something right.

We found out they were, the food although basic fare was very tasty and was able to satisy the varying tastes of a party of 7. The service was great, we found all the wait staff on the 3 occasions we ate there to be very attentive and we never once had to be ask for our drinks to be refilled. ON the last occasion we ate there we were a party of 13, and they coped really well, all meals on time and all drinks refilled without asking.

They also do 2 for 1 on drinks, what more is there to say, just enjoy!