“Consistently great!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I'm gonna make this review short. If you've never been to Carrabba"s...you are missing out. Great food, great service, atmosphere is nice but it's not a "quiet" night out as the kitchen is open to the dining room so you get some kitchen noise. I'm ok with that as long as the food is good...and that it is! Quick suggestions: Chicken or Filet Bryan...Pollo Rosa Maria...with Tag Pic Pac instead of mashed potatoes. Potatoes are good, it's just that I like pasta with my meal. Can't make up your mind...any of their Classic Combinations will hit the spot. Great for kids as well.

Reviewed July 22, 2011

My wife and I have been to this location twice over the last few months and have enjoyed both visits. I know, I know, it's a CHAIN (and we are not big fans of such) but this Carrabba's appears to be what all chains should model themselves after. It could give chain restaurants a boost. The service was great, friendly and attentive. The food was enjoyable and very tasty. Our chicken and seafood dishes perfectly done . . . and . . . the price was right.

Reviewed January 22, 2011

Once was great now? seems all the chains slip into mediocracy sooner or later.
The lobster raviolis taste like mush, the lentil soup hardly ever on the menu.
The pasta weezie? are there even any shrimp in there?
Over priced, frozen mush.

2  Thank FrodoFlorida_U_S_A_
Reviewed February 3, 2010

I don't see what the big deal is about Carrabba's? It is crap!

3  Thank JohnMeekins
Reviewed January 14, 2009

Loved the food....but 2 female employees were behaving badly....snippy short brunette server and rude tall blonde hostess...they both were talking trash about other employees to US!!!! which I felt was innapropriate. I would say...bad for morale