“Look close or you'll miss it!”
Review of Wok 'n Roll

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wok 'n Roll
Ranked #318 of 503 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed May 9, 2013

lunch today was different to say the least. Dashed into Wok 'N Roll having a "Honey Chicken" Lencheon special, along with the "Hot N Sour," Soup. Both were very good, surprising for such a little place. Take out of Eat in - but the place only seats about 30 total. Regardless, the meal was fast, Hot, and very tasty.

1  Thank Gary U

Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have to admit I've lost count of how many times I've ordered food from Wok N' Roll.
They are literally a 5 minute drive from my house and I used to shop at the Publix next to them so it was a frequent stop. The food there is good, I tend to get their General Tsao's Chicken and a couple shrimp rolls. The shrimp and lobster sauce is pretty yummy but I find they usually don't include more than 3 shrimp so it's mostly (imitation of course) lobster sauce which is still very good just by itself. The Moo Goo Gai Pan is great too. The Crab Rangoons need work as they're mostly onions which don't belong with crab and cream cheese in the first place. The Chinese Donuts are amazing but honestly (and I've seen the chef cook them) they're Pillsbury Biscuits deep fried and coated in sugar.

Here's the big negative.
The kitchen is disgusting.

I got the shock of my life once when I accidentally saw inside the kitchen from the back. I almost threw up when I spotted not one, not two but six roaches crawling on the walls. On top of that there was an open box full of egg rolls just sitting on the floor defrosting.
I also stopped by the bathroom and saw the same sort of box the eggrolls were in lying on the floor in the bathroom, don't ask me why but it's the truth.

1  Thank Chenoa_C
Reviewed February 14, 2013

The food is good and has a good variety. Hard to find a good Chinese takeout in Ocala, but Wok n Roll is better than the other local places

1  Thank Miller L
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Small restaurant in Ocala area on route 200 near Top of the World community. Reasonable prices and good selection of food. Very pleasant management with good service.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Lovely wonton soup. They remember their customers. Regular customers.

2  Thank cruzan1