“Ordered Delivery to our hotel - good food”
Review of Wok 'n Roll

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wok 'n Roll
Ranked #322 of 493 Restaurants in Ocala
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Better than average cheap Chinese. Not heavy with salt or MSG. Would order again.

Reviewed September 9, 2010

We get take-a-way 3-4 times a month-Our orders have always been accurate and ready to pick up on time. The quality and quantity of food is excellent.

Reviewed November 11, 2009

I called from my office and ordered lunch. They brought me my food in good time and I paid. Upon checking my order, it was wrong. I called back to let them know they brought me a L21 and I ordered a L29. He called me a liar and said I was cheating him. He also stated that they didn't have a L29. ( I had the menu in my hand with a L29 on it). I tried to be reasonable and stated I would give back the L21, I DIDNT WANT IT. He hung up on me. About 10 mins later he came INTO my office and keep screaming "You cheat me, You cheat me!". I was mortified! I will never order here again. First rule " the customer is always right". I am a 45 y/o woman and I would never cheat anyone out of $5. I just wanted what I ordered.

1  Thank rottenrottymom