“Well worth trying !”

A Taste of Everywhere
Ranked #216 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: Our menu offers selections from ethnic foods to healthy vegetarian- vegan lunch items. For the customer that needs to eat Gluten Free lunches, we can accommodate them by offering our in-house Gluten Free bread for their favorite sandwich, as well as, our Gluten Free Cakes and dessert items. All of our meats,salad dressing,soups,desserts are made in-house. We offer to our customers Alkaline water for drinking and use the water in all of our vegetable cleaning and prepared foods and soups. This water adds to our freshness and cleanliness with all that we offer to our customers. We also offer a wide range of catering needs for the customer with the ethnic palate.
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We live in Miami but have a second home in Ocala and always look forward to going to this delightful cafe - outstanding home cooked meals with desserts to die for !

1  Thank Paul K

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Love the food. Nice owners. Great desserts. I go here every time I'm in town. I had the best Rachel (Ruben but with turkey) I've ever had.

1  Thank OcalaAcereporter
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

I was so excited to find so many vegetarian , vegan and gluten-free items to choose from .this eatery is not only immaculate inside (it's an open kitchen) but the quality of the food is outstanding. Service was fast, prices are reasonable and the pastries were beautiful and different. I can't imagine why anyone would not like this eclectic place.this is exactly what Ocala has been missing - progressive, innovative and healthy. Pat from gainsville.

2  Thank Joseph C
Reviewed June 21, 2014

A Taste of Everywhere is just that. Everything is fresh and custom made on the premises. The atmosphere is that of a quaint Mediterranean Cafe. The proprietors, a Very nice Gentlemen and his Lovely Partner were so very Gracious and boy can she BAKE! The Baked goods are not that of what you would find in chain stores but Custom pastries and the Cakes are truly amazing. The prices are more than reasonable for the Quantity and Quality of these Greek/Italian Items. Nothing Fancy in appearance but extremely clean and charming. I would highly recomend "A Taste of Everywhere " to anyone and look forward to going back again!
If you want chain restaurant type food this is not for you. This is for the person who knows authentic ethnic foods and appreciates the finer things in life at a very Reasonable price.

1  Thank FantasticPlaces
Reviewed May 1, 2014

Although the outside sign says bakery, that's not really what they are. I walked in looking for a special dessert with nothing really in mind, thinking a bakery would be the place to get something like that. I enter and it's weird cafeteria style ordering queue just like a bank. No one is in the entire place. I am looking at their case and there are a few and by few I mean six bar/cookie type of items. It simply wasn't what I was looking for. A rude lady comes from the kitchen area to greet me with a what do you want type look as if I was bothering her and asks me, "What do you want?" I explain what I was looking for in vague terms and asked if there were any other baked goods not displayed, to which she angrily informs me there is not and if I wanted something special I should have called ahead. At this point I should have just walked out, but I haven't been treated like this in a while, and maybe I wanted to poke the bear a bit. I simply said that I thought this was a bakery as the sign suggests. She informs me that on the sign it says eatery first, bakery second. I was confused, so I simply said thank you, I will just look elsewhere to which she replies to me, "You should know what you want before you walk in here!" Maybe I should, but I think this lady needs a little customer service refresher and not treat people who want to spend money in her store like garbage.

3  Thank Jason C