“Consistently good breakfast”

IHOP
Ranked #156 of 498 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 28, 2014

We have been here a half dozen times in the past few years, and can always count getting good, well prepared food in a timely manner. Nothing fancy, but always clean.
We were seated and had coffee within a minute. Our waiter took our orders within two minutes.
On this visit, they had a menu supplement that offered three different "scrambles." My wife ordered the California and I ordered the Tuscan. They came with choices of sides, We both picked home fries and pancakes.
Our orders were delivered hot in a few minutes by an efficient waiter. I was very surprised at the abundant amount of food I received.
The Tuscan scramble was delicious, and I highly recommend it. If they are still offering it when I return, I will definitely order it again.
My wife liked her California scramble. She usually isn't a big fan of pancakes, but she mentioned a few times that they were very good.
Good food, good service, clean restaurant, reasonable prices.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

After we seated it took a long time for our waitress to arrive. She said she was sorry but she was also working a birthday party. Not a very good excuse for the restaurant. My wife ordered a sandwich and a mixed plate which included chicken tenders, onion rings, cheese sticks etc. The sandwich was OK but all the mixed platter items were obviously just frozen items. We then overheard the next table asking the waitress to return their eggs benedict to the kitchen because the English muffin was burned on the bottom. She did and we then heard loud arguments between the wait staff and the kitchen. Not a very good atmosphere.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

Eggs were cooked to perfection,everything else was great too. Brenda was an excellent server . Try the blueberry pancakes. Yum!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

This is a great way to cheat on your diet. Choose only 1 slice of the Stuffed French Toast with Blueberry Compote and Whipped Cream for lunch. You will have breakfast, lunch and desert for $3.70! The waitresses are always considerate of our selections and never complain about separate checks. There were 8 of us retired friends and co-workers.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Our grandson visited us and we took him there. We had to go back several times during his 2 week visit for pancakes. That says it all.