“Will definitely go back!”

Feta Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #24 of 504 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pine Ave (US 441)
Description: We are located in the historic 'moses building' just across from the downtown courthouse in Ocala Fl. Our location has a lot to offer in the form of character from the large brick and marble white colors that adorn the walls, to the rich wood that frames the inside of the building and the large staircase that reminds visitors of their favorite scene from, 'Gone With The Wind'. Seating is available outside, inside, near a bar, or upstairs, and all of which offers a unique view of either downtown, or the interior of the building. Truly this building carries a lot of character and (we hope) only adds to the ambiance while enjoying your meal.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Our first time going there. We had wine, pizza and dessert. Pizza was excellent! Chardonnay from Argentina was excellent! and Baklava was outstanding. A woman sang during our dinner. She is a server there but singing solo tonight. Great voice. We will definitely go back. They are starting "trivia night" this Thursday.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Stopped in on 8/8/2013 for a light lunch and ordered an appetizer of Dolmades (stuffed grape leaves) and a Gyro Pita. We ate in the upstairs area. Service was slow. Dolmades (4) served with tsatziki sauce and 1 slice of tomato ($7). Dolmades was completely tasteless and not made in the Greek way. Gyro Pita ($7) was actually the worst gyro I have had in my 58 years. Meat inside was dry and tasteless and it looked like it was grilled and forgotten about and subsequently burned and served to me nonetheless. It is not an overstatement to say that it was just plain awful. I squeezed it while in the wrap and produced a small lake of grease on my plate. There was barely a teaspoon of tsatziki sauce inside. It was served with what appeared to be homemade potato chips, half of which was solid crispy like a chip and the other half soft and squishy like a thin french fry. Probably under-cooked. So I'm not really sure what they were trying to serve: chips or potatoes. it looks like they're pinching pennies at their customers expense. It's doubtful we'll be back anytime soon.

1  Thank Gus L
Reviewed August 6, 2013

went here for take out lunch really felt out of place. no place to take your orders you just stand out in the middle of the room. till someone comes up to ask what you want.so after ordering theres no waiting area so i went out and waited in rain. the salad was pretty good but alittle pricey.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Food is to die for authentic. Everything made fresh. Don't ask for any american substitute, it's all Greek. Entertainment on Thursday and Sunday nites. This place is just getting started and for the best. You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank pinkcandy10
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My last visit, I tried the salad topped with locally sourced (lamb) gyro meat. A very generous portion, delicious meat and salad with the house dressing. I encourage you to go for a taste of the Mediterranean in Ocala, FL.

While I love some of the chains, I always want to support local restaurants and this is among the best. If you can't climb stairs, make sure to reserve a table on the first floor.