“Good Chinese Buffet”

China Lee Buffett
Ranked #49 of 493 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 18, 2013

As buffet restaurants go...this is a good one. So, if you are in the mood for Chinese buffet type food, stop in here. They have a large selection of foods to chose from and they refresh the offering often. There is also a nice selection of fresh fruit, many dessert choices and a lot of other offering to numerous to list. My friends and I have been there many times and they are very consistent. We have visited other Chinese buffets in the area, but we like this one best. For the price you can't go wrong!

1  Thank OcalaMysteryDiner

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Very hard to find a great Chinese buffet, well just to tell you we eat here whenever we are in the area. Just went last night for dinner and once again I left a happy camper. They have a great buffet, plenty of choices, from Chinese, to seafood, to meats. Their quality is always top notch, I have never had anything bad from this restaurant. They even have a dessert buffet. The wait staff are very friendly, always checking on you, filling glasses, removing plates, etc. The price is perfect, if you love buffets or just love to pick as I do, then go here, you will not be disappointed.

Address: 3743 E Silver Springs Blvd, Ocala, FL 34470
Phone:(352) 671-1888

1  Thank Patricia R
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner here and was pleased with everything. The food was hot and fresh and the place was clean. The waitress kept glasses full and checked on us frequently. I will eat here again if I am in the area.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

It may be a small establishment but it sure has some tasty food. They are very clean and have good service. This has become one of my favorite go to places in Ocala when I am starving and want some flavor.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I have had the opportunity to visit a number of chinese buffet style restaurants. This restaurant is, without a doubt, one of the best. I was very impressed with the selection of food and the quality was excellent. In addition, the staff is very friendly and highly efficient. The restaurant is not overly crowded and noise levels are minimal. I thoroughly enjoy every visit to this restaurant.