“great pulled pork”

Dining options: Takeout
Prudenville, Michigan, United States
“great pulled pork”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

food was great and reasonably priced. Within walking distance of our hotel. Friendly staff. After a long day on the road ready for good food and atmosphere.

Visited November 2012

“What going on with sonnys it's not good like it was and I'm not Happy”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have been eating BBQ at sonnys over 30 year and would called one of the best place to eat in the USA but now I would not say that to be true it home bad first the beef the BBQ beef I was yummy I round now it's dry out br

• Visited August 2013
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this review, August 9, 2013
We are sorry to hear your recent experience, @Bigguylikefood. Please email us at Social@SonnysBBQ.com so that we can better address the issues you encountered.
“Delicious, great value and great service”
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I enjoyed the delicious barbecue. I was impressed with how fresh the wings were-we got them as an appetizer. They were meaty, hot and very flavorful. My daughter loved her ribs. I got the Pulled pork Big Deal. It was delicious. The portion was a nice size. Our waitress was Ashley. She was very attentive to our needs. I enjoy the atmosphere of this Sonny's and will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2013
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Mouth watering BBQ ribs.”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Two things that stand out are the baby backed ribs and the corn bread. The flavor on the ribs hits the spot, the baby backed are very tender, and the corn bread moist and tasty. I find the half rack of ribs hard to beat.

Visited July 2013
Portland, Connecticut
“Huge drinks mediocre taste”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

I have never seen drinks bigger than the ones they give you here. Maybe it is so your waitress doesn't have to return as often. Considering that our waitress screwed up just about everything about our orders it is understandable that you wouldn't want her hanging around.

The wings were okay, nothing special and the salad bar is over priced for what it is. My husband had the BBQ and thought it was okay. The sauces are pretty interesting.

This is not ever going to be my favorite restaurant however, with all you can eat wings on Tuesdays I might just return for that and try a different flavor. This is a place where quantity wins over quality.

Just an example of how our waitress screwed up, when we left she asked if we wanted drinks to go. I said yes and my unsweetened tea became sweetened. Unacceptable. Luckily I noticed before we left the parking lot.

• Visited June 2013
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
We are sorry to hear we did not meet your expectations, @Zabelle. Please email us at Social@SonnysBBQ.com so that we can better address the issues you encountered.