“Amazing!!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Vero Beach, FL
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

I was in Ocala on business for 6 weeks and had lunch often at Betty Cakes. The food and service both were excellent. The chicken salad is fab, as is the pinwheel salad! The vanilla cake is AMAZING! I brought my husband a slice every Friday when I came home for the weekend. He's bummed that I'm done in Ocala and he won't be getting anymore cake from Betty Cakes!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank TravelinKat

Los Angeles, CA
“Best Cakes Ive tasted in Florida”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Decided to finally write my review of Betty Cakes after having had them tons of times this past year. Some of the best cakes I’ve ever had. And I am a cupcake/cake connoisseur! I have been to some famous spots like Gias, Sprinkles, Magnolia Bakers. This is up to par with those. Spider cake is amazing. My fav is almond joy. Their cakes are always moist and the frosting, wow so good. For my son’s birthday they made a "wipe out" cake with the red big balls and a guy swimming in the water. He loved it. Only complaint that knocked a star off is I ALWAYS receive awful service. The ladies working there are either unfriendly or rude to me every time. Even on the phone when placing my order! I’ve ordered over 20 plus times from them and each time it’s the same. I just keep telling myself it’s the cake is worth it. Just wish they were nice or at least smiled :(

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank clarissairene
Ocala, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Taste like box mix”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Every one raves about the product at Betty Cakes. I guess I have more discriminating taste because I do not taste or see what is so special about the cakes. To start they are a straight up box mix with bucket style icing. They look messy and have super amateur decorating skills. Service was fine and the store is really cute, I am not sure if it is the same owners. The lunch menu was bland and lacked creativity so I skipped the food and just ordered dessert. Maybe I should have had the food because I threw the cake in the trash. I would never return.

• Visited May 2013
“Fabulous!!!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

It was crunch time and I needed a birthday cake for my daughter FAST!!! No problem I was told! The cake was AMAZING! I am from NY and let me just say this was definitely NY worthy!!! Fabulous texture and amazing taste! Perfect cake for a Perfect little girl (and everyone else I can think of!) LOL!! I highly recommend Betty Cakes for anything!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
“Best bakery!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The baked items at Betty cakes are by far some of if not the best cakes/cupcakes/brownies I have ever tasted. Their icing is the BOMB! Lunch (I recommend the chicken salad) is also very tasty and delicious! I love their teas too. Service is friendly and welcoming. Overall great place to get lunch and dessert.

• Visited June 2013