“Delicious!”

Artisinal Dish
Ranked #28 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Pizza, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Artisinal Dish/Blue Wagyu- a European-inspired deli of gourmet and organic foods, locally raised Wagyu burgers and steaks.
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

We stopped for a meal on the way to South Florida and were delighted to find such a gem. Their specialty is organic, hormone-free, local, pasture-raised beef.... but they also offer lots of other options, including vegetarian. Many interesting wood fired pizza choices on the menu. Amazing flavors, excellent customer service, tasteful upscale "coffee shop / wine bar" atmosphere. Highly recommend! We will be back.

1  Thank reikijayne

Reviewed May 1, 2014

The food and atmosphere in a word is just simply ....AMAZING !!

We started with the stuffed Jalapeño peppers. Crunchy peppers with a creamy delicious filling.My friend and I followed with three mini 100% Ocala raised American Wagyu Beef sliders. Perfect portion size and incredibly delicious :-)
Bacon & Blue Cheese
Vermont Bacon and Point Reyes Blue Cheese
Tiger( my personal favorite)
Black onion, crispy fried leeks and Sriracha sauce
Classic
Lettuce, tomato and pickle with Dijon mustard
and their Famous Fries
Hot fresh Russet fries dusted lightly in sea salt. So good, we wanted more!!

The service is amazing. Everyone was so sweet to us and very accommodating at every turn!

We can't wait to return to try the meatloaf and Mac n Cheese...and I really want to taste the gluten free "Twinkie".
This restaurant gets 2 thumbs up from us both and we will gladly tell all our friends to visit here next time they are looking for a really nice place to dine.

2  Thank Jack O
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Wonderfully fresh foods. Pizza and sandwiches made to order. All organic foods, very tasty. Wonderful selections of salads and sides and desserts. One downside, not a very large staff, so folks took orders, delivered foods...we weren't there during a very busy time, but this could be a problem when it's during busy dinner time. It's only open Thursday - Sunday, but certainly worth a stop!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

My wife and I ate lunch here on our way to South Florida. The burgers and fries were out of this world good. The gluten free twinkies for dessert were awesome. Great friendly service and a nice comfortable dining area. This will be our go to place for a meal when passing through Ocala.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My friend called me up and told me about a wonderful meal at Artisinal Dish. Well, I love my food, and I am lucky to have such a great restaurant in my hometown, so I cleared my schedule for the late afternoon and drove to Dish.

I couldnt wait to try the Mac and Cheese....it was all I had thought about on the drive over! Meatloaf and Mac and cheese was my dinner and I think I could eat it every single day!!!!

Service was great, food was wonderful and I had to call my friend with the good news.....Artisinal Dish will start shipping food!!! How awesome is that?????

Go here and enjoy some healthy eats!!!

2  Thank Donna W