“Sorry Gordon” 5 of 5 bubbles

Artisinal Dish
Ranked #20 of 474 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Artisinal Dish/Blue Wagyu- a European-inspired deli of gourmet and organic foods, Wagyu burgers and steaks.
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Sorry Gordon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

I was in Vegas with my wife over Thanksgiving and had a burger at Gordon Ramsay's place. It was the best burger I have ever had, Until Now! Artisinal Dish burgers were by far the best we have ever had. When I asked how and why they were so good they told me they raised their own beef. The difference is amazing. I had the sliders because I couldn't choose which one to have. I could have had three but I showed some portion control. If your in the area, traveling down or up 75 near Ocala, this is a must stop.

Rochester, New York, United States
“Disappointed and not impressed!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2014

We made a brief overnight stop in Ocala, Fl. I looked for reviews for restaurants and went here based on what I read. It was difficult to find as it's set back in the plaza where it's located. We walked to the counter and were told to order in the back. We were not given a choice of breads. We ordered two burgers and one fry. The burgers were very well done. We were not given a choice as to have them cooked to order. The waitress brought our food and we didn't see her again until we were nearly finished. She cleared our dishes and then realized I was still eating and put my plate back down. The service was minimal. I had to flag her down just to ask for some more water. This was way overpriced for what we received. I wish I would have tried one burger and one pizza. One table had a pizza on the table as we left and thought looked way better than our minimalist burger. Fries were way overcooked, borderline burned. Small ones were blackened. I did not feel welcomed. I felt like we were a nuisance and staff could have cared less that we were there. I would not recommend. Very costly hamburger!

• 3 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Karen M
Tampa, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

I travel a lot for work, throughout Florida. I used to like to visit mom & pop restaurants, but was burned too many times. I saw the great reviews for Dish on TripAdvisor and decided to give it a shot. THANK GOODNESS! This place is a hidden gem! Farm to table, sustainable, organic... but not in a pretentious or a "granola" way. Just genuine. Great staff, engaging owner's and bottom line... great food! I had one of the wagyu beef burgers. It was perfect! The menu is creative but accessible. The owner made a point to mention that you don't have to "order by number. Tell us what you want, we'll make it". They have a small market, as well, and you can buy your grass fed steak and they will cook it. I walked by a family that had ordered a pizza from the brick oven and I almost fainted from how delicious it smelled! I will find reasons to come to Ocala, just to eat here.

1 Thank Michael G
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

The burger was awesome! No grease running down my arms and the items are a perfect match. The service was friendly and helpful. A little expensive if compaired to other burger joints, yet this is not another burger joint!

Orlando, Florida
“Great Burgers- Great Staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

My wife and I stopped by to try one of their burgers- Wow! Fantastic flavors, absolutely delicious! Nicole did a great job helping us decide on what to order and explaining what makes their beef so special. Can't wait to come back to Ocala for another burger! The cilantro slaw was also fantastic.

• Visited December 2013