“Great food cozy atmosphere”
Review of Apple's Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Apple's Bar & Grill
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Ocala, Florida
“Great food cozy atmosphere”
Reviewed November 3, 2011

Great wings....Johnny style is a must try...hot and garlic...yum. Burgers are great, pizza is very unique. Excellent value and staff is friendly.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank bigvin72

St. Petersburg, Florida
“good food”
Reviewed October 20, 2011

yummy, yummy, yummy....try the pizzas! soooo good! I had a cobb salad the should list the large as huge on the menu. Relaxed atmosphere with people of all ages.

Visited October 2011
1 Thank magicmpj0132
Ocala, Florida
“First time there - Great experience”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

My wife and I went there for the first time. I cannot say anything negative about this place. The staff, from the front to the waitress, were super friendly. The food was delicious and they gave a generous amount. The place was very busy for lunch. I have lived near here for over 10 years - I cannot believe I just found this place now.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Limes77
Orlando, Florida
“Not much to look at but the food is amazing”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

It's a strip mall restaurant without any glitz, but the burgers, pizza, and wings are OUTSTANDING !!!!
It's a real hidden gem.

1 Thank TheOranges
Ocala
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lots of bang for your buck!”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Great food & service. I feel like I'm at my Nannys' house, with a cozy, family feel & yummy food. Plus, I always have left overs to take home and enjoy. That gives me a double bang for my buck!

• Visited September 2011