“Amazing Pizza”

Description: phone 352-690-9600
Lawrence, Kansas
“Amazing Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I was traveling with a group of 7 and searched for a GF restaurant that wasn't another chain. And Slyce popped up on the radar. We ordered, veggie sandwiches, salads, and pizza. Everyone at the table just raved about all of the food, even the salad! My husband insisted that I rate the pizza with 10 stars! We were very happy with our choice. ***Just be aware that if you are not from the area (like me), the restaurant is located in a small strip plaza - at the end - so it won't be easy to see at first, but don't let that stop you from making it a destination.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank candylandhere

Ocala
“Just give it a try!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

Four of us were there on 5/7/13 and four of us had different meals and four of us were very satisfied. There wasn't a complaint amongst us. The garlic, parmesean fries were certainly different and worth a try. Two had pizza, both different, one soup and sammie, one an entrée. Can't get much more diverse than that. We will definitely be going back.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Patricia D
Ocala, Florida
“Inconsistent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

I go to this restaurant quite a bit and used to rate it as one of my favorites. The quality of the food on my last 2 visits has been questionable. The first time the food was mediocre I thought it was a fluke and gave it another shot. The last dish I had there a few days ago had to be one of the worst tasting items I have ever been served at a restaurant. Obviously the chef did not taste the dish before he served it. Really disappointed.

• Visited February 2013
5 Thank J-Ost4
Ocala, Florida, United States
“Shhh! It's a secret”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2013

In a small strip mall, next door to the now vacant office of Rep.Cliff Stearns, and just a few doors east of a dance studio, a fitness center, computer guy...can you believe it? Fine dining!! No fast food, ambiance aplenty, salads galore, 'licious sandwiches on specialty breads,.. a limited menu means freshly prepped. And that's just for lunch. How 'bout shrimp and grits, or pan-seared rib-eye steak and baked potato, for a mouth-watering dinner entree, for example? Desserts? Your choice of only three, but OH! save me from Drunken Shortcake or Fererro Rocher Cheesecake. Your choice of all of these and more, prepared and served by pros of the first degree. They're already planning on expanding their dining space! Order a beer, wine, tea...you name it. Tell Terry, the general manager, I sent you. She's a hostess who knows how to make you feel special. Oh, did I tell you, it's "dine in, take out, or we deliver," and they're experts at pizza, by the "slyce" or take a biggie with endless toppings and cheese. Hurry, so you can say you knew 'em when.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Darlene B
Tampa, Florida
“Great pizza and an excellent menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

It is tucked away but worth looking for. Stopped in and had an amazing tomato and basil pizza. The perfect crust.mmenu sounded great with seafood, risotto, pizza, mussels and much more. Prices were very good for food and quality wine selections. Definitely looking forward to more visits.

2 Thank GGWD