“Wonderful pizza restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary, Wine Bar
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: phone 352-690-9600
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We recently ate at Slyce, a small, casual, attractive, cafe-type restaurant with a very helpful and friendly staff. One of us had the shrimp and grits special, while the others had the plain cheese pizza, the garlic and ricotta special pizza, and the shrimp flatbread pizza. My husband and I split the Caesar salad, which came with a piece of their tomato muffin. We all enjoyed our meals very much. The croutons in the Caesar were crisp on the outside and melt-in-your-mouth tender on the inside. The piece of tomato muffin was slightly crispy on the outside. Fantastic!
All four of us agreed that the quality of the food was far superior to regular pizza places. One of us had pear lemonade, delicious and not too sweet. Heartily recommended!

2  Thank EagleEyeFlorida
There are newer reviews for Slyce Bistro and Pizzeria

Reviewed June 20, 2012 via mobile

We went here because we had a groupon, and we are not leaving disappointed. The pizza was excellent and made with an excellent sauce. The special was fettuccine with sundried tomatoes fresh mozz with an amazing pesto cream sauce. One of the best pasta dishes I have ever ordered. I'd highly recommend Slyce to anyone who is a fan of Italian.

2  Thank bootney23
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We went with our "foodie friends". I thought I was in for just another pizza place. Slyce is so different and so good. The service was great. The food was served in a timely manner. Stay with the small pizza if you're ordering for one. It's huge. It is a very big restaurant packed into a pretty small place. I for one am committed to keeping Slyce open and thriving.

2  Thank AngusBull