“Worst salad ever”

Gator's Dockside
Ranked #29 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Sad to say the special new menu addition, the summer salad was the worst salad I have ever been served. Lettuce was limp, grilled chicken tasted like dishwater and there was not one strawberry to be seen. It was as if it was thrown together without the care for the food, presentation, or customer. Very sad example of their new menu item.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

This was a suggestion by a local when looking for a place to eat after 10PM, the sign read open til at least midnight and I loved that! I had the snake bites and they were good. Everyone had food that was hot and delish. The service was great as well. It is nice to go to a restaurant late and not feel slighted by a server who is trying to go home. We will return when we are in the area.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

I love the wingers and the chicken wings plus sauces to put on them . I like happy hour. There is nothing I dislike there. Service good has variety

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We were seated by, I guess a server???? A young man with his pants sagging which is always very appetizing in a restaurant setting. Ummmmmmm..... My child wasn't given crayons for the menu that had tons of activities and coloring opportunities.

Our server was a young lady who was not very friendly or attentive. I ordered a side salad with no onions and it came out with what appeared to be extra. She came back to our table and she clearly seen me picking off all the onions. She made no attempt to correct the problem or apologize for my food being wrong. The lettuce was limp and wilted.

Dinner was nothing to brag about and I will leave it at that.

We were almost finished eating our meal when the server finally came out to ask us if everything was good. She never asked if we needed anything. I would have to say that this was the worst service we have experienced in Ocala!

Reviewed May 2, 2014

The food we had was pretty good. My hubby didn't love the cuban sandwich he got. I don't normally eat burgers but got one & it was huge & very good. The waitress wasn't great. The food is a bit pricey.