“Great fresh, home made food”
Review of Scrambles Cafe

Scrambles Cafe
Ranked #39 of 483 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Tampa, Florida
“Great fresh, home made food”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Tried the quiche - terrific. Partner had sandwich was also excellent. Ingredients are purchases locally, where possible. Service was attentive.

• Visited October 2012

Cologne, Germany
“Best Breakfast in FL”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Scrambles Cafe is by far the best breakfast place I've ever been to. From the friendly, speedy waitstaff to the delicious, fluffy omelettes; Scrambles has it all. The owners are always on sight and extra friendly. My first visit I went solo and had a beautiful waitress with a great smile who greeted me warmly. The owner came over and sat with me and we chatted away about all sorts of things.

The second visit to Scrambles was more memorable than that, although unfortunately so. My grandma loved pancakes. All she wanted was the best pancakes on the face of the planet when she was going through chemo. So I drove her from Destin, FL all the way to Scrambles just to get some of there pancakes. The owner remember me as soon as I walked in, although it had been years since I had last visited. I'll never forget the look on my grandma's face as she savored her first bite of the delicious Scrambles pancakes. They even put the tab on the house for me for this occasion.

Scrambles: Great Food, Better People.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Matt H
Ottawa, Canada
“If you're looking for good food in a friendly atmosphere, this is your place”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stopped by one time and received the friendliest service one could ask for. The breakfast was incredible and the atmosphere was such a nice homely place, one could eat there everyday. If you're in the area, I definitely recommend it!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank AlZap
Hawthorne, Florida
“This one is for pancake lovers!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

If you love pancakes, this place has some of the best I've ever eaten. I was told that their made from scratch batter had cream cheese and corn meal in it. Whatever it is, they've got a great recipe. All you have to do is smell them, and you know you're in for a treat.
I've only had their breakfast, and it's always been good, but the pancakes were special.
Being in the E/SE section of Ocala, obviously it's known more by the locals than travelers down the interstate, but for those venturing down Hwy 301/441/ or S. Pine Ave, it's an easy 4 or 5 min drive eastward on SE 17 St, which becomes Maricamp Rd. It's located just past Maricamp Rd/SE 24 St intersection on your left in a small shopping center next to AMF Galaxy Lanes. I usually find the little places far off the beaten path, the best.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank fishchaser
Ocala, Florida
“The best Breakfast in Ocala”
Reviewed July 31, 2012

The place for the Glorious Morning Muffin!!!, Eat here and you will not be disappointed. The food staff and atmosphere are very conducive to breakfast and lunch. Not dinneresque, a little refined not snobbish!

Visited October 2011