“All the rave reviews are right!”
Review of Scrambles Cafe

Scrambles Cafe
Ranked #40 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 13, 2012

I stopped here for breakfast after reading numerous wonderful reviews of this place - and it's all true! The eggs were just delicious - scrambled, not dry, not runny, just perfect. The cinnamon bun french toast had the perfect amount of sweetness that I was looking for, without making me feel like I was eating dessert. The bacon wasn't that icky thin wispy stuff - it's the good thick cut kind. The only disappointment was the sausage, which seemed to be a 'brown and serve' type. I would stick to the bacon. The fruit cup not only had the standard melon, but also had strawberries, grapes and pineapple. This is a great place with friendly service and I would recommend this place to everyone.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I have been here 3 times now and have not been able to eat a meal without a problem yet. This time I stopped for breakfast and a cup of coffee and got a mug with lipstick on it. The remainder of the meal was somewhat acceptable but it could be the lipstick clouding my judgement. Don't think I'll give it a fourth try. Oh by the way in my opinion it's also over priced.