All reviews cookies comfy bed waffles would stay here again free breakfast pleasant stay nice breakfast hot breakfast carolyn florida highway gas
Reviewed March 14, 2010

Front desk employee went above and beyond to help us get settled in our room.
Large suite with plenty of room for the children. Nice pool and hot tub. Restraunts within walking distance.
Signed to become a member they were so nice & helpful.
Thank you Sandy and all staff for a very nice stay.

Date of stay: March 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2010

I have traveled the world and by far my one night stay at the Ocala location was THE WORST hotel experience of my traveling career. I had no hot water, there was no parking, the hotel had one elevator for the whole hotel, there were no first floor rooms and the staff could care less that I wasn't happy with the hotel; especially the manager who encouraged me to leave; mind you my reservation was for an entire month.

I will NEVER EVER stay at one of their hotels. The staff severely oversold the amenities to this hotel. The breakfast was awful, the rooms were dark and claustrophobic and I had no hot water as well as the location being dangerous with no parking. I feel I should not have had to pay for my one night "stay". I left that morning stressed out wondering where I was going to find a place to stay for the remainder of the month.

Luckily the La Quinta next door had a room available. I am now staying at the La Quinta next door and quite frankly they kick the Country Inn & "suites" A**!!

I can also say that a Red Roof Inn for the price is a much better stay and experience than the Country Inn & "suites" hotel. The staff made it sound like I was going to stay at an Intercontinental. They should go on a field trip to the Intercontinental in Miami and learn a few things from the staff there; they truly know what customer service and a good traveling experience are all about.

Date of stay: February 2010
1  Thank excaligirl07
Reviewed February 5, 2010

wonderful overall experience...very clean. A few words of caution however: Property is accessible only east-bound and location of hotel in directly adjacent to I-75 and busy city street, so if one is a light-sleeper ...ask for a quiet room.

Date of stay: February 2010
Reviewed October 21, 2009

I work as an IT Project Manager. It was a pleasure staying at this hotel.

I would say if offers you much more than what you pay for. A hotel where everything is correct from the time you enter it.

I liked their breakfast, rooms, hospitable services and amenities provided by them.

Look forward to stay again. Enjoy!

Date of stay: May 2009
1  Thank Rajat N
Reviewed August 25, 2009

The hotel staff was very accommidating, we showed up at 11:00am and check in time wasn't until 3:00pm. The attendent at the front told us that he could check us in early and it was no trouble at all. We were in our room with in 5 minutes. I would recommend this hotel to everyone. There rates are reasonable as well!!!! Keep up the great works guys!!!!!

Date of stay: August 2009