“Good Place to Stay for a Night”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ocala
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good Place to Stay for a Night”
Reviewed January 3, 2005

I stayed here with my wife and two children. The room was clean, quiet, and the staff was nice. The breakfast was good as well. My only complaint is the location, as you have to turn in and out of a gas station for access and it is confusing.

4 Thank slfalk

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 5, 2004

I stayed here and thoroughly enjoyed my sojourn. The room (a King Suite) made my stay feel comfortable - homey. I loved the heated pool and spa - probably spent more time there then we should have, but it was so relaxing and peaceful after all the kids were gone. The continental breakfast was fantastic -- from make our own waffles to the bisquits and gravy (some of the best I've had anywhere around the world) to the roses on the table when I sat down, I was very pleased. Efficient and friendly check in and check out. I recommend this place. I'd stay there again.

• Stayed July 2004
8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
california
Reviewed April 21, 2004

We had reservations to stay here, and were so disappointed in the hotel that we left and went over to the Courtyard Marriott. The Country Inn is practically on top of the freeway -- so close to the freeway that you have to use the gas station's entrance. Our room had a lovely (!) view of the freeway, had worn out looking furniture, and food both on the floor and on the desk chair. Pull-out sofa bed was horrible. I will say that the woman at the front desk was very pleasant when I said we wouldn't be staying there and she did not charge us anything. If you had a really cheap rate and were only sleeping there one night, it is probably okay, but we were planning on being there several days and wanted a nicer experience.

• Stayed April 2004