“Exceptional Front Desk Service”
Review of Red Roof Inn Ocala

Red Roof Inn Ocala
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Stayed at this property recently and experienced exceptional front desk service. There was nothing "rote" about Cheryl and her genuine desire to provide a comfortable stay. We will be staying there again in the very near future and look forward to seeing her. Kudos, Cheryl! You are a definite asset to the Red Roof brand!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank EMG188

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Hotel was amazingly clean and Cheryl was amazing suggesting restaurants basically smiling at all the nonesense we could dish out!!! Highly recommend!!Located close to Interstate and many restaurants were close or 1 exit away!!! We can't forget Rita the manager and Maimie my morning girl!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michele H
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We stayed here two nights and have no complaints. It was clean. It was easy to get in and out of. The staff was very friendly. There wasn't a whole lot to choose from at the continental breakfast as far as anything with protein.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

6 of us were here on business. We stayed here for 4 nights. The staff and housekeeping were great. Very friendly and very helpful. Very clean hotel and rooms. Manager Rita Patel is the best !!! Thank you everyone for a great stay !!!! Elite Pest Systems

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank JSTMINE
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We stayed here on a cold and rainy day followed by another cloudy and cold day so for FL vaca weather it was bad. The hotel however, made it a lot better. It was comfy and clean and in the morning I was treated to a very fancy and delicious coffee machine that could do many things. I left the hotel feeling good after dragging myself in the previous day feeling down. :) The front desk person was very cheerful and sweet.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cchamelion
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The front desk -Rita, of this hotel was very rude and would refused to honor a 15% dicount Red Roof Inn discount card. Instead I was offered a 10% senior discount. Hmmm ~ 15% is a larger savings for a traveler than 10%. I guess we went to different schools with different math programs?.

I stayed here one night before on `9/10/13. The rates were better then and the front desk person made me feel welcomed so I returned again on 3/4/14. Truly a nightmare this time!!!!

For probably 15+ years as an avid traveler, business owner and owned by now my second dog. RIP Louie :-( I always looked / seeked pet friendly Red Roof Inns.

At Red Roof Inn in Ocala, FL never did I feel so unwelcomed, the place smells like smoke and is dirty. No coffee maker, mini Refrigerator, micowave in the room. When I entered the room the bath tub was full of water? What was that about???? Is that how house keeping cleans bath tubs? EWWWW!!! The rate at this Red Roof Inn is the same price you would pay for a nice, clean hotel. I booked for 2 nights but will check out in the morning never will I return here again. NEVER!!!!

Nancy Merklin
Florida

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I have been staying at this Inn for several years now, and the entire staff makes me feel at home.
Cheryl, or Mamie, man the front desk, and are super helpfull and always have a smile for me.
The Inn has been totaly referbished, and is super clean.
Last week I left my favorite shirt hanging, and I didn"t realize it, but I got a call telling me that they will have my shirt for me on my next visit.
Now that is GREAT service for you.
Great quiet location. Great value.

Room Tip: There is an awsome Mexican restaurant right next door.