Red Roof Inn Ocala
Comfort Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$67
$132
$108
Homewood
$55
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$83
$66
Best Western Ocala Park Centre(Ocala)(Great Value!)
$73
$66
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskcoffee machinewaffle houseplace to stayroom was cleanvisiting ocalasmall doga great staycontinental breakfastking roomfridge and microwavenon smokingparking lotstayed one nightfirst floorbagelsnight stay
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Cheryl was so great that my parents and my husband decided we should all stay another night rather than continue traveling. Frankly, the second room had some issues but, Cheryl's kindness made them acceptable. Unfortunately, Cheryl was overshadowed by the rude Mayme who decided that when the milk ran out although it was well within breakfast time it should not be refilled. Needless to say, we left in a poor mood! Our friends in the area now warn visitors that breakfast will be a bad experience while Mayme works there.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The bed and pillows in this Red Roof were excellent. Staff was busy but very helpful. Breakfast was okay.....nothing special. Close to I 75 so it was easy off and on the Interstate. Very clean. Could of used more lighting in the room would be the only negative factor.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I will not stay at this hotel again. The price is great but you get what you pay for. Someone knocking on your door at 9am for towels. I never had that happen at any hotel each mrgn. I let at 9am in the mrgn to return at 12midnite to find a room not clean. Sheets not changed ,garbage in cans ,bathroom not clean and i only had four towels. No face towels. iI was offered a deal of $7;00 less than my reg price. The young lady at front desk was very kind and understanding. She tried to help but i just didnt want to deal with that again. I checked out and went to the Marriott Residence Inn . I will not reccommend this hotel. Btwy it was my first and last stay at this hotel .

Room Tip: rooms someplace else
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Stayed here on my recent trip to the Ocala area. This is my third stay at this property and have always been pleased with the clean, comfortable rooms, courteous and attentive staff and very reasonable rates. Will definitely stay here again on my next trip to the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Cratloe95
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here after checking out of the worst hotel ever (Motel 6)... I must say, we were very pleased....Friendly staff, nice clean rooms, plenty of clean towels & sheets...I would definitely stay here again!!!! And the rates are very reasonable!!!!!!

Stayed: December 2013