“Uncleaned room”
Review of Red Roof Inn Ocala

Red Roof Inn Ocala
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I will not stay at this hotel again. The price is great but you get what you pay for. Someone knocking on your door at 9am for towels. I never had that happen at any hotel each mrgn. I let at 9am in the mrgn to return at 12midnite to find a room not clean. Sheets not changed ,garbage in cans ,bathroom not clean and i only had four towels. No face towels. iI was offered a deal of $7;00 less than my reg price. The young lady at front desk was very kind and understanding. She tried to help but i just didnt want to deal with that again. I checked out and went to the Marriott Residence Inn . I will not reccommend this hotel. Btwy it was my first and last stay at this hotel .

Room Tip: rooms someplace else
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Stayed here on my recent trip to the Ocala area. This is my third stay at this property and have always been pleased with the clean, comfortable rooms, courteous and attentive staff and very reasonable rates. Will definitely stay here again on my next trip to the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Cratloe95
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed here after checking out of the worst hotel ever (Motel 6)... I must say, we were very pleased....Friendly staff, nice clean rooms, plenty of clean towels & sheets...I would definitely stay here again!!!! And the rates are very reasonable!!!!!!

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Storm1978
Reviewed December 20, 2013

Since we don't smoke and we don't travel with pets, we would prefer a hotel that offers neither. We took a leap of faith when we booked with this hotel. We abhor smoking more than animal smell and the only king room they had was on the first floor which is the pet floor. To our pleasant surprise the hotel had no odor whatsoever! The hotel passed every test I put it through. We felt safe leaving our car (with bikes) in the parking lot. The reception area was welcoming and the receptionist was more than pleasant and accommodating. The room had everything you could want, microwave, mini fridge, iron and ironing board. It was clean as a whistle, smelled awesome and more than enough room for two! Breakfast hit the spot and the coffee got us on our way! We will be staying at this hotel again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Diana2760
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We were experiencing car trouble and I quickly looked up pet friendly hotels nearby. I was very pleased with Red Roof Inn. The room was clean, the double room beds were very comfortable queen size beds, the price was reasonable, and staff was very attentive and pleasant. They did not charge a separate pet fee, offered smoking and non smoking room, and free continental breakfast. The only problem I had was getting hot water for the shower. The staff came up immediately and showed me how this particular faucet worked. (directions for us dinosaurs would be nice!). We would definitely stay again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 9, 2013

cheryl is a great employ and very polite the room was very clean.
i enjoyed my stay.the room was quite and had good pillows showers clean hot water was great the carpet was very clean air condition was great and didnt stink

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank christopher w
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We always receive first class service when we stay at Red Roof Inn in Ocala. The clerks are very knowledgable, friendly and do a very good job taking care of our needs,especially Cheryl. The location near Interstate 75 is excellent and the rates are reasonable.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family