“"Rude Cell Phone Girl"”
Review of Red Roof Inn Ocala

Red Roof Inn Ocala
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had made reservations with the 800 service and they assured me that there would be parking for my Pickup and Trailer. But when I went to the lobby, the young girl behind the desk was chatty on her cell phone. Not wanting to be rude, I waited for her to stop talking. Thinking she would hang up and give me her full attention, she didn't and asked me what I needed and she continued to have a conversation with the person on the cell phone and me at the same time. (HOW RUDE). I told that I had reservations and that I couldn't find a place to park. She never hung up the cell phone the whole time I was there. However, I didn't stay here because there wasn't enough parking. But if I were the motel owners, I would fire this nite time staff.

Room Tip: Stay at the Howard Johnson Inn... Very friendly and helpful staff here.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank StandTall460

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our usual hotels in Ocala were booked up, presumably for the University of Florida football game in nearby Gainesville. So we found this hotel. It was fairly new, clean and the beds were very good. No hot breakfast but what was offered was pretty good. It is a little off the beaten path so no full service restaurants close by. Overall, it was well worth the price.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dabigler
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Such a nice hotel the lady at the front desk made cookies for us it was very lovely everything is within walking distance went for a walk to McDonald's took about five minutes wasn't bad for it being around the football season

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 17, 2012

After a long drive alone, I needed somewhere safe, clean and a good value. I was welcomed and made to feel like a VIP,I slept great feeling relaxed and able to take on the next day. This motel is my choise when at the horse events in Ocala.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Nice room, extra clean, quiet. Pool and exercise room. Iron and ironing board, hair dryer in room. Wifi. We needed a restful place to stay after a long day at Disneyworld so we drove to Ocala and the Red Roof Inn fit our needs. Continental breakfast offered a large assortment of food.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Our stay was very pleasant, thanks to Kimberley. She welcomed us at check-in and gave a very good restaurant tip for our dinner that evening. Our room had a fridge, comfortable bed and assess to wi-fi.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is a pet-friendly hotel that doesn't charge for pets. I stayed one night there on my way north. The staff was extra professional, the room was clean and quiet. It was a great place to stay and I can't recommend it highly enough. Excellent!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Ocala hotels
Sleep Inn & Suites Ocala - Belleview
Best Western Ocala Park Centre
Comfort Suites Ocala
Comfort Suites Ocala
#4 of 34 in Ocala
Howard Johnson Inn - Ocala FL
La Quinta Inn & Suites Ocala
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ocala

Been to Red Roof Inn Ocala? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Red Roof Inn Ocala

Address: 120 NW 40th Ave, Ocala, FL 34482-8710
Location: United States > Florida > Central Florida > Ocala
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Best Value Hotel in Ocala
#13 Business Hotel in Ocala
Price Range: $78 - $176 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Red Roof Inn Ocala 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Red Roof Inn, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Roof Inn Ocala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Red Roof Inn And Suites Ocala