“Red Roof newbie”
Review of Red Roof Inn Ocala

Red Roof Inn Ocala
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Stayed here two nights ago, for one night. I dont normally stay at these places, but had to for work. Lication was safe, but not near any chain restaurants- just local gas stations. Check in went well, the front desk man moved me to a room with a fridge and called up to the room after a few minutes to check if the room was satisfactory.
Room was older, but clean and looked well kept. Bed was comfortable. Pillows actually smelled good.
The businesss center was one computer at the front door. No privacy or confort.
I was kept up by my neighbors television, but that is not the hotel's fault.
Didn't see breakfast because I left at 5:30 am. I would not stay here again unless I was hurting for money, BUT I didn't mind it and IF you stay at hotels under $60 a night- then this is a great, clean hotel! The best cheap hotel I've stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2011

Reviewed October 11, 2011

Stayed overnight on the way to Florida. This place really blew me away. I was impressed with every facet of the place. Clean room, comfortable beds, friendly staff. What more do you need.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank leep6802
Reviewed September 28, 2011

Rita Patel, Manager is very bright, charming and was very helpful in all phases of customer services. Rita has a very warm and welcoming personality.
Danny Patel, Rita's husband, is very helpful also. He has excellent customer service skills and will meet all of your needs. He is very informative and always with a cheerful face and personality.
Rita and Danny Patel are an excellent representative of the Red Roof Inn organization. They should be highly commended for their exceptional service and management of Red Roof Inn, Ocala, FL.
FRONT DESK:
Jessica is charming,light hearted,very courteous and helpful. She just shines in her own personality.

Laura, is very personable and always has a smile on her face. She is warm and friendly and very skilled at meeting your personal needs.

John, is courteous, friendly and well experienced at meeting the needs of his guests.

Felix Pollock, is a true Consierge, in the true sense of the word. He is highly skilled in managerial capacity. In the training field, he is one of the best of produciing a successful front desk personnel and all other staff , in all skills necessary for customer service and care. Felix has mastered several languages also. He has awards and recommendations that go back 25, or so, years in customer service care. Upon your first meeting and conversation with Felix, you will understand you are speaking to a highly skilled and exceptional human being.Felix is a credit to the Red Roof Inn, Ocala,FL organization and to any othere hotel industry organization. He would not only succeed but surpass all other professional individuals in the hotel industry field.

Maintenance:

Juan is an exceptional person on his mannerisms with other people are warm,friendly and caring. His maintenance skills are exceptional and has a history of several years in this field.

Housekeeping:

Gilberta, Head of Housekeeping, always has a smile and is very warm in her personality. She does an excellent job in customer care and working with guests on their time schedule for maid service.

Regina and Marie, Housekeeping, are both warm and friendly. They are both hard working individuals with great customer service care skills.

My name is Jim Henry, and the reasons I know of the Management and Staff of Red Roof Inn, Ocala,FL, is that I went there for a couple of days of days and business held me over for another extended week. I had time to observe and speak to Management and Staff as they all made themselves available to me, at different times during my stay. I felt a warm and home experience there with all the extra ammenities, available to me. I also noted that all the guests received the same care.

I found the Red Roof Inn, Ocala, FL to be exceptionally clean and the grounds well kept. This is a credit to the Staff.

Anytime I am in their area I don't hesitate to head for Red Roof Inn,Ocala,FL. I bypass all other hotels/motels to stay at their Red Roof Inn, Ocala, FL. It is like "Family".

I know I will be taken care of and the Security at the Red Roof Inn, Ocala,FL is excellent as I have experienced this first hand on the inside and outside of the building.

I had received a business phone call, and the Staff knew I was on the premises. The Staff checked the monitors to locate me so I could take care of my business call. How is that for exceptional care?

My business is going to bring me back to Ocala, FL this week, and I have already made arrangements with Red Roof Inn, Ocala, FL. I am looking forward to another comfortable room, just like the last time, and also seeing the Staff as they are like "Family".
Jim Henry

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Elvie M
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Upon arrival didnt know what to expect, was greeted by a very high qualified and professional gentlemen by the name of Felix. My wife and I were surprised to find in 2011 a 100% five star service treatement by this fine top of the line gentlemen. Room very cleaned, cold breakfast great, and in overall we give this Hotel a 5 star excellency. We have traveled all over the world, and Felix will be remembered as the few. Highly recommneded

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2011

I had the pleasure of traveling to Ocala to see my daughter who had just moved there. After reviewing all of the trip advisor posts raving about the hotel, its amenities and its staff (especially Jessica) I had to see for myself. What a pleasant three days The lobby is very luxurius with a fabulous chandelier, the morning breakfast is unbelievable (better than most full service breakfasts), the housekeeping service great and the hotel and grounds were very well kept and the information provided by Jessica was extrememly helpful in directing me around town, prividing places to eat, sights to see, places to swim etc. She is definitely one of the best hotel guest service persons I have every come across. It was impossible to tell if she was ever having a bad day as there was always a smile on her face, what a pleasant young lady! I will definitely use this hotel again. Thanks so much for making my stay enjoyable!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2011

From the lovely,chandeleered atrium style lobby to the perfectly appointed superior king room, this hotel proved brand does not always mean lack of quality or guarantee quality.
The front desk with Jessica proved to be very helpful, totally pleasant and funny, exceeding my wants and she bakes a mean chocolate chip cookie!!
My room was immaculate and kept that way over my 3 day stay. Intermet service is free and very fast,
I had a 3rd floor, back side room with a nice greenery view.
Since I did not know thw area, with the great directions from Juan and Gilberta, I never got lost--thanks!!
Breakfast was continental with muffins , bagels and danish individually wrapped- sanitary and fresh. There is 24 house cofee, latte and hot chocolate from a special beverage dispenser.
Pleanty of parking, quiet and very safe and convenient location near many restaurants.
If you want a 4 star experience without the 4 star price ,this is it!

Room Tip: I requested a top floor room when I made my rez and got it. Ask for a superior king top floor,facing...