“It Takes a Jessica to Make Red Roof”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Roof Inn Ocala

Red Roof Inn Ocala
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Ocala
Fripp Island
“It Takes a Jessica to Make Red Roof”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2011

In 30 plus years of traveling you run into all kinds. When you find a special person like I did in Ocala, FL you just have to make a comment. There are times when one person can make an entire company and that is just what Jessica at the Ocala Property did one day in July 2011. People were actually making trips to the desk to talk with and ask Jessica questions. And, they were all answered, with professionalizm and went on their way with a smile on their face, including me. But none of our smiles could compare to the smile of Jessica. What a wonderful person (what ever she makes give her a raise). While in Ocala you will find the what makes the Red Roof Inn there a wonderful place is that one person and her name is Jessica........Steve C

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank JCOsteve

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
South Bend, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

We stayed here for one night on our way through and have marked it as a place we would return to. Jim at the front desk was great - friendly and welcoming! Our room was spacious and clean. We arrived after 10:30 pm and Jim offered us a list of late delivery restaurants if we needed to eat and told us where there were snacks available. Breakfast was in a large room with space to sit at tables (not always available in most hotels) with a couple of TVs to watch the news and USA Today newspapers at no charge. A nice assortment of muffins, bagels, toast, cereal, apples and bananas, juice and a coffee machine that made cappucino and hot chocolate too! A great place to stay - right off the highway.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank den&holly
Severn, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

The rooms are basic and a good value. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We asked for a quiet room and the clerk explained several choices and we were happy with our selection. The hotel is clean and a good value for those on a budget.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank karen0706
usa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

I have stayed at this hotel around 100 times, and have always had excellent service. The rooms are clean and comfortable, and the rate is hard to beat. This is a franchise property, and the owners take great care to make sure you are welcome and comfortable during your stay. I stay hear on bussiness every week, and would not stay anywhere else in Ocala. On my last stay, the room I usually stay in was booked, instead of downgrading my room type, I was upgraded. Now that is service!!!!! It's a great hotel, all indoor rooms, breakfast, and a pool. If you find yourself in Ocala Fl. for a night or two, you can't go wrong by chosing to stay at this hotel, it's not your typical Red Roof.

Room Tip: The hotel is right off I-75, with many resturants close by. Also a fitness center on site.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2011

Upon arrival, I thought that this was just to be another ordinary hotel. However, that wasn't the case. Instead I walked into a beautiful lobby with a gorgeous chandelier lighting up everywhere. The reception that I received from the Front Desk staff was excellent. I was greeted with common courtesy and the utmost respect. I felt like I was right at home. The room that I had was the jacuzzi suite, with a flat screen tv in the room! That was awesome. The next day when I woke up, instead of taking a trip to McDonald's, I decided to try the continental breakfast and was extremely pleased. It was delicious! This is a hotel that I would definitely recommend to the business traveler, or a family just on vacation. It's a great price and you definitely get your money's worth!

• Stayed December 2010, traveled solo
Woodstown, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2010

We have spent two weeks driving through Florida stayed in a different room almost every night. We stayed at this hotel twice during our trip and it was the best by far. The room was nice, clean and spacious. The staff was friendly and accommodating. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
Winter Haven, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 12, 2010

The room was great, clean and quiet. The jetted tub was awesome after standing for hours at the UF football game. It was an easy commute to the stadium. Staff was friendly. We would definately like to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple