“Great first Impression!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Went on a Saturday night it wasn't crowded which was a surprise. The service was great the food was great I had fish n chips w/ salad instead of chips and a jager bomb hubby had the philly cheese steak and a draft beer. The bill excited me 26.00 very inexpensive for such good food and service. Will defiantly be a return customers...

Reviewed January 24, 2012

went for lunch with gf and waitress kinda hovered in the door way staring at us i guess waiting to refil drinks or something cause it wasnt busy but still kinda creeped us out the food is typical bar stuff chicken fingers burgers etc

Reviewed January 24, 2012

We went on January 8th. Amanda waited on us. the beer was cold and the food was great! My kids had fun so well be back!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

The service is horrible... Most of the waitress was in a grumpy mood I understand that work on Sundays it not very cool but pleaseeee they make us feel very uncomfortable. The half wall on the place make stand up of your sit of you wanna check the other games (tv) and the food was just ok.... Don't think we will give them another try....

Reviewed November 14, 2011

My daugher, grandson and I had been on a weekend get-a-way at Cedar Key, Florida, we stopped in on our way home for some lunch. It was busy, but still everyone was being taken care of...the service was great, I had the chef salad....WOW! I was surprised how great it was, everything was so fresh and the lettuce was crisp. My daughter had the Buffalo Chicken salad and she loved it...My grandson ordered the hot dog and fries and his food was freshly cooked and so hot when it came out he had to wait a few minutes for it to cool so he could eat it....The restrooms were VERY clean and orderly, not messy like some I have seen. We also enjoyed the football games on every tv. They had every game being played on the tvs. I will be going back....We were all very pleased.... The service was wonderful....and believe me our waitress was running around checking on everyone of her customers...!