“You are flying!!!”

Ranked #1 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Ocala
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You won't find a zip line like this anywhere else! Zip past enormous cliffs, over lakes, and through the wilderness. This is a true canopy tour that includes 9 Zip Lines, 2 rope bridges, a rappel, beautiful scenery and more. Professionally trained and certified guides will lead you on an unforgettable 3 hour tour. Come see the view at our Welcome Center, you won’t believe this is Florida!
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I came to Ocala for the weekend specifically for the zip lining experience. It was awesome. The guides were knowledgeable and fun. Ask for Benny as a guide. . . You'll be glad you did! After a short trip to ground school, you were flying in the canopy and then out over the water. We chose to slow things down with a beautiful horse trail ride, with people zipping overhead. While you there don't miss the Super Zip. It's a Super hero experience. We will definitely be be back with the grandkids next time.
If you want artificial thrills go ahead to a theme park, but for the real deal go to the Canyons!

1  Thank Maggie S
There are newer reviews for The Canyons Zip Line and Canopy Tours

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Zip the Canyons has a horseback riding excursion through the old limestone quarry. It is both breathtaking and authentic. The staff were first-rate making the equestrian ride comfortable, low stress and relaxing. We thoroughly enjoyed our horseback riding experience. This is a top notch family owned business and the owners are lovely. We can't wait to go back.

2  Thank Robin D
Reviewed November 29, 2013

What an awesome time we had!!!!! Wednesday my boyfriend and I went zip lining. I am so afraid of heights i thought i couldn't do it. But the guides talked me into it and made me feel very comfortable and safe. SO I DID IT!!! I never had such an amazing time. The moment I walked into the Canyons I felt VERY welcomed. Office staff was very nice and patient with us (I had a TON of questions, because I am terrified of heights!) I want to thank the entire staff for making this over the top experience, that we will never forget! I highly recommend this place.

2  Thank BrianANDLina L
Reviewed November 27, 2013

we had a blast. It was my husband and mine 2nd time doing ziplines, adult son and girlfriends first. we all felt at ease with the guides and their instructions. Very personable and friendly guides, learned our names, showed interest in us.

A downer to the day was the lack of help and attention from the lady working at the front. She treated us as if we were interfering with her day, both when we arrived and when we were trying to purchasing our pictures. I guess she is the only one who could work the cash register. The other lady working in this area seemed to rely on the downer lady, maybe she is new. This second lady at least seemed to have some personality but couldn't really help us much

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Excellent! Worth every penny! Safety is first priority... Staff is top notch. Fun, fun, fun... Going again to do the "super zip". Do not miss out on this great adventure. Sights are awesome. Take your cell phone ... Secure it down your shirt or pocket and take pics! For women: don't drink a lot of water before you go... No port o lets...on course. About 1/2 through they offer water... Just plan accordingly and you will be fine. Enjoy each "line" and scream baby scream!!!!!

1  Thank Carol G