“The FRESHEST SUSHI in OCALA!!!!!”
Review of House of Japan - CLOSED

House of Japan
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 3, 2012

House of Japan is the best Japanese restaurant to go to for lunch.We really enjoyed the comination pick two entree lunch menu and the prices were very reasonable.the atmosphere is modern Tokyo style and they have an awesone fish tank with exotic fish that are cool! Our family has also used their private room for birthdays and the service was excellent!!! My son and his roomate had dinner there a few weeks ago and they had shrimp tempura and teriyaki steak and they said it was the best they have had in a while......

1  Thank lexi c

Reviewed June 23, 2012

menu too large. Prices too high. Food quality poor. Goto tonys sushi across the street. The best deal is the kids menu where they give way too much. I should have ordered from that menu. Fried rice was an upcharge? It will not be around long.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Love the Benton Box Special!! Great services and staff! !!

1  Thank MEG91011
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We have been to japan and this restaurant is the one that comes close to the restaurants in japan... We tried all the sushi and hibachi places here in ocala and this one is the best.. We love it once a month my husband and i enjoy their great food.. U have to try..

1  Thank Nevarez E
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I thought this restaurant was way over priced. The rice was a little bland and didn't really have any taste.
The service was very good and it was a very clean restaurant. I don't like for servers to be sweeping and mopping around my table area when I am eating. I know it was getting close to closing time but I felt this should have been delayed until we left the area. I doubt if I will return for another try.