“The Best Falafel and Gyros in Town”
Review of Gyro Grill

Gyro Grill
Ranked #87 of 482 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
“The Best Falafel and Gyros in Town”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Don't let the décor or the small size scare you. This little hole in the wall serves up the best Greek food in Ocala. I know because I've eaten at all the other Greek restaurants in town. The menu is small; they only make a few things but holy cow they do it right. The best falafel I've ever had. These guys make everything homemade and it's awesome. Their prices are good too. I have a sensitive stomach and am prone to indigestion and I've never had an issue with the food here. If you like Greek you have to go here.

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Ateraxes

Ocala, Florida
“Great little family owned place ”
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times and have never been disappointed a really great little family owned restaurant gyro is the best I've had in ocala

2 Thank jody s
Ocala, Florida
“My favorite place!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I am constantly craving the food from this place! It has almost become a joke with my friends and family...where do you want to eat? "Gyro Grill!" I have to say this: their Tzatziki sauce is the best I've ever ever tasted. The actually MAKE it in-house! It makes all the difference. This is a family-run operation, and I was sorry to hear they recently had a death in the family. So, be patient with them, and be kind if they mess something up-they have to keep working even while they may be dealing with personal things.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Homekeeper
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and friendly people”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We saw this restaurant on trip advisor app....decided to give it a try. The owner is very friendly and prepares meals to order. Ordered the combo plate which had chicken and gyro meat. Both tasted great. The rice is outstanding. Good variety of appetizers like stuffed grape leaves. We will be back and suggest everyone to give it a try. You won't be disappointed and you won't leave hungry!

1 Thank brownww
Belleview
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food !!!! *****”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Being from the arab capitol of america near Dearborn MI- this food rates very good

Good food good price limited items but all are very tasty

• Visited September 2012