“One of the best steakhouses in Ocala”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #209 of 492 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Everyone at Logan's is always friendly, always ready to make you smile, and always ready to give you the best service possible. From their delicious rolls, to their mouth watering steak, you will stuff yourself full not wanting to waste a bite!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I ordered the steak and ribs and when the waitress brought me a huge rack of ribs, I thought she had the ordered wrong. She said my steak was on its way out. Wow! Tons of delicious food for a great price. Great service here.

Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

never get a great meal here and my wife vows never to return. she had steak and lobster, the steak was to well done and cold and so was the lobster. I had the pork chop which was a skinny slice and my potatoe was so cold the sour cream and butter didnt melt. but my beer was cold. not great but was just ok.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

this place was quite busy for a Tuesday; ur waitress was slammed but stillade us feel special and was very sweet to our kids...always a big plus. Prices were reasonable and their $19.99 special for two was perfect for my husband and me. Definitely will go again when in Ocala.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Whenever my wife and I are in Ocala, which is often, we go to Logan's. The food is consistent and good, the service is generally very good, and the atmosphere is fun in a peanut shells on the floor, sports on TV kind of way. Oh, and their dinner rolls are to DIE for!!

We generally get filets and baked potatoes. The food is always cooked as ordered, tender and tasty.

Most of their servers are very good, and several are just plain fun (sorry I don't remember specific names). We have had excellent experiences at this restaurant, and it is heartening to see a manager walking around talking to diners to ensure a good visit.

I would highly recommend Logan's to anyone.