“sux” 3 of 5 bubbles

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #190 of 474 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida
“sux”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

never get a great meal here and my wife vows never to return. she had steak and lobster, the steak was to well done and cold and so was the lobster. I had the pork chop which was a skinny slice and my potatoe was so cold the sour cream and butter didnt melt. but my beer was cold. not great but was just ok.

• 2 of 5 bubbles

Apex, nc
“Great atmosphere, great food, awesome Millie!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

this place was quite busy for a Tuesday; ur waitress was slammed but stillade us feel special and was very sweet to our kids...always a big plus. Prices were reasonable and their $19.99 special for two was perfect for my husband and me. Definitely will go again when in Ocala.

• Visited November 2012
Williston, Florida
“Our favorite steak house”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012

Whenever my wife and I are in Ocala, which is often, we go to Logan's. The food is consistent and good, the service is generally very good, and the atmosphere is fun in a peanut shells on the floor, sports on TV kind of way. Oh, and their dinner rolls are to DIE for!!

We generally get filets and baked potatoes. The food is always cooked as ordered, tender and tasty.

Most of their servers are very good, and several are just plain fun (sorry I don't remember specific names). We have had excellent experiences at this restaurant, and it is heartening to see a manager walking around talking to diners to ensure a good visit.

I would highly recommend Logan's to anyone.

• Visited September 2012
Silver Springs, Florida
“buy one get one”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

Went here for dinner with a friend, super place super service and super food. My server was Rich he is super great! Always their when you need him. Great! Great! people work here! You can't go wrong eating here. I eat here 3-6 times a week. Always Great!

• Visited September 2012
Central Florida
“Jimmy makes this place awesome.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

At one time our favorite waiter there was named Jimmy. Jimmy always made sure that we were happy, he had the best and most friendly attitude. We loved having him as a waiter. Then. Jimmy was promoted to a manager. A very fitting position for sure - as he could teach the staff a lot. I've not been too impressed with the steaks. I agree with a previous reviewer - a very basic restaurant ... basic food ... basic steaks. To whoever called them the best steaks ever, needs to broaden their horizons they're not. But they are not horrible. It's an average steakhouse. BUT they do have good steak sauce =)

• Visited July 2012