“Small, but with big flavor by natural foods.”

Stella's Modern Pantry
Ranked #19 of 498 Restaurants in Ocala
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Lunch with the four regulars of the "Lunch Bunch," we stopped in for a mid day bite. Lots of natural foods on the daily menu, where as two of us chose the flat-bread sausage pizza, and a couple chose sandwiches.

Food was delicious - service fast. Loved the old fashioned root beer. I'll be bringing the wife back to try this one - she'll love it!

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Everytime I come into Ocala I stop by this place. When you walk in to this place you think this is a cute little kitchen gadget place then you see wine. Then you see the meats, the sandwiches, and the desserts!
I also get the fire roasted tomatoes,provolone,mozzarella with oil sandwich. Awesome! The dessert's are great. The people are truly knowledgeable and courteous. If you are ever in Ocala give this place a try.

Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Bright and fresh flavors pop! Quality and variety in ingredients. Worth seeking out when in the area...highly recommend!

1  Thank DandTR
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had lunch with a friend a few times at Stella's and I can see why it's so highly rated. The flatbread pizzas are incredible. The daily soups and sandwiches are great as well. I had the mushroom pizza, tomato bisque and grilled cheese sandwich and each was tasty, fresh and fast. I would recommend this place for lunch, but not sure about dinner. It's not a true "restaurant" in that it's a store front with kitchen/food items for sale, with a few tables towards the front. You order from a blackboard behind a counter, pay, and they bring the food to your table. They do, however, offer beer and wine. It's a great lunch place and I will return again.

1  Thank jentlewolf
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I have heard so much about this place over the years and finally made it. Kicking myself now I never visited sooner! It was an absolutely delightful experience!
Great assortment of interesting items to drink and I can recommend HANKS Cream drink!

I had the goat cheese sandwich with chickpea salad that was out of this world! I also brought home a special ham sandwich for my hubby and he loved it!

The sweets were to die for! I had the red velvet cake and my friend Debbie had the chocolate cake that she loved but what especially made the dessert was the delicious coffee. We both love coffee and this one was the best of the best.

They also have a darling little shop with rare and hard to find cooking items. I cannot wait to go back! Enjoy our photos!

2  Thank DannaCrawford