“Great lunch spot with excellent service!”

Stella's Modern Pantry
Ranked #15 of 489 Restaurants in Ocala
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Great lunch spot with excellent service!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Driving back from Siesta Key, we decided to find a place in Ocala to stop for lunch to break up the trip and have a little break from the long I75 drive. Based on the TripAdvisor reviews, we chose Stella's. The reviews don't lie! This is a great place, off the beaten path, and well worth the short drive to find! My husband had a goat cheese crepe and I had the fire roasted tomato sandwich. Very good and really friendly service. Great beer selection and unique juices and sodas. Fun place to look around while you are waiting for your lunch to be prepared. A definite "must try" when in Ocala!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank lovefoodandbeach

Ocala, Florida
“Interesting”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I went there with my daughter recently. The food was good and the store has a lot of nifty stuff in it to browse.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank PappyCamper
San Francisco, California
“A real treat”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Taking the cue from TA members we stopped in Stella's for lunch on a long drive up I75 and were richly rewarded. Wonderful food and very warm and friendly staff.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Terry P
Gainesville, Florida
“Such a wonderful place...”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I must confess that Carmen and I have become complete "regulars" at Stellas over the last year and a half and we HAVE to eat here at least once a month to celebrate meeting here for the first time. Over the time, Thomas and Suri and (we miss you Jeremy!) have become our Stella's family. All of the food here is amazing, but we have a romantic tradition of ordering what we ordered the first time...the garden salad split between us, the artichoke-sundried tomato flatbread pizza and a great bottle of Malbec to share... This is heaven in Ocala.

Everyone is so special and makes US feel so special too...the presentation of the food is as good as it tastes! And...the desserts are literally heavenly...you MUST save room for dessert! (My favorite- the red-velvet cake)

Tapas night....(last Saturday of the month) are great fun too and allow the chefs to get really creative. Each night highlights a different theme or cuisine. My only suggestion is that I wish that there would be a few more non-meat/pork tapas for us to choose...but, all of the tapas are wonderful.

Bottom line- I highly, highly recommend. Stellas is the place that you hunt for on TripAdvisor...that out of the way place that serves fabulous food, with amazing service and just makes you smile...it is not just the best restaurant in Ocala...it is the best anywhere!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank Larry S
Tampa
“A Foodie's Heaven”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Every time I get to come to Ocala, I cant wait to be back at Stella's. This sophisticated yet so affordable foddie's heaven is the best Restaurant and fine food Market in town. Lunch has always been fabulous and very satisfying. With so many freshly prepared salads, flatbread and sandwiches to choose from at lunch time, Im never desaponted. Their Charcuterie and cheese selections are some of the best in Central Florida and it so much fun to pair my food with their distinctive selection of wine and beer. The prices are honest and the staff is very friendly. When it comes to desserts and cakes, Stellas is the best bakery in town by far. I highly recommend it XOXO DJ

• Visited March 2013