“Very Bad customer service over the phone”
Review of Wiseguys Pizzeria

Wiseguys Pizzeria
Ranked #92 of 504 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The first time I decided to order over the phone was Tuesday March 19, 2013. I called and asked the lady that answered the phone if they had any specials. She said 18" with one topping for $9.99. I asked if I could get half pepperoni and half sausage as the one topping, she said yes. I sent my Mom in to pick it up since I was not dressed properly to go in (I had been cleaning and decided to get pizza to go instead of going in). I asked my mom if it was $10 and some change...she said no I think it was $12 and some change. I looked at the receipt when I got home and they charged for one topping. I called back to see why they charged for the one topping since the $9.99 included the one topping. Angie answered the phone, she was not the one that answered the phone the first time. As I was trying to explain why I called, she interrupted me and demanded what do you want the $1.50 back? there was more she said but this was the rudest part.. she said the sign out front clearly says cheese pizza for $9.99 as I was trying to explain since I ordered over the phone I didn't see the sign and I wasn't going to come back for the $1.50 that she hasn't let me finish what I was going to say...she was still rude and talking over me telling me why I called instead of me telling her why I called, I hung up on her. I waited about 10 minutes and called back just to get Angies name since I didn't remember it to write a review...the man answered said he was Angies husband and started asking me why I was arguing about a $1.50..Now when I called to get Angies name I didn't try to discuss with him anything about it..so when he said that about my arguing I tried to tell him why I had called to speak with Angie..he then started talking over me and I told him I have not even finished a sentence yet so he doesn't know why I called..I started to speak again he then started talking over me...no one listens there, just talks...you would think they would want to hear what a customer has to say at least to keep customers happy...not so...they were so self absorbed and wanting to have a confrontation that I had to hang up, I wonder how long he was talking after I hung up before he realized he was talking to himself. I have told everyone I know that I thought this was the best pizza place in town. Now I am going to tell everyone the pizza is good but NOT good enough to deal with their defensiveness and rudeness if there is a mistake made by them, they don't care about keeping one customer happy to keep them from telling 10 or 20 people about their rudeness. After reading some of the complaints on here I see they don't care about upsetting any of their customers. I will never go back...I didn't call to complain just to advise them to give the total over the phone or be specific when someone asks questions, so when I asked about the half pepperoni and the half sausage she should have said that the cheese is the one topping and the half and half would be another topping..that is all I was wanting and an apology that I never got. Life is too short to have the employees argue with you and not listen. They will not offer any solution to keep a good customer. I actually cant believe THEY would argue over the $1.50,,,,Very obnoxious and inconsiderate People!! Bev, Ocala Fl

1  Thank Joyce G

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I go here every couple of weeks & have never had a bad experience. I eat in occasionally but usually carryout. There are 3 good pizza places in Ocala that I know of, & this is one of them.

1  Thank Judbgrdmchn
Reviewed April 28, 2012

the pizza's are very thin crusted,served hot & in a reasonable time frame.my only gripe was the limited amount of pepperoni on the pepperoni pizza. the supreme was excellent as was the white cheese pizza's.we'll be back,I'll just ask for extra pepperoni.

1  Thank eddiegin
Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

Wiseguys pizzeria is the place to be. They have by far the best pizza in town. Service is excellent and the pizza is delicious. The wings are one of my favorites and you can't forget about those garlic knots smothered in garlic butter. You should definitely try it out! You won't regret it :)

2  Thank Clouds101
Reviewed April 12, 2012

If you need a quick lunch it's a nice place to eat clean and service was good.