“Never Again!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Description: Across from Ocala Palms Gated Community
“Never Again!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We've tried this place before and the results are always the same. Very poor service. The food is good but getting it is a trial. Again, this was not our first try...but it will be our last.

It took us 15 minutes to get waited on (it a small place). Once the server came and took our order, it just got worse. There were three of us including a 4 year old. Her food came out in a timely fashion. Then, 10 minutes later, my wife's meal came. About the time they were finished with their meal, my meal finally came out after asking several times. 30 minutes after the second meal came. A second server, not ours, was extremely sorry but our server never said a thing. Finally, as I was boxing my meal up since everyone else was done. The server brought the ticket...explaining that the owner had given us a discount...10 whole percent!!! That was the straw that broke the back. I went to the owner and asked her if she really thought that was and appropriate response and she actually got offended that I was not happy.
Bottom line...never more and I would never recommend this place to anyone!

• Visited March 2013
3 Thank DonWalker

Ocala, Florida
“Great Specials!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

A friend took me for lunch and I enjoyed the atmosphere as well as the awesome specials they were running on lobster dinner. Although we had lunch I found it to be very good and I look forward to returning to try out one of those specials.

Visited February 2013
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Some of the best pizza anywhere! Everything tastes fresh and homemade. Ask for Myriam for your server, she was wonderful. We will make this a regular stop when we are in Florida!

Tallahassee, Florida
“That's Italian”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

Cute place, cold beer and great food. Totally Italian. Very good menu and service was great. Not what you would expect in the country, more like a NY pizza spot.

Ocala
“Honestly, Terrible Service Says It All.”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

The owner's wife works the counter, she is extremely rude. Normally I would not think this is such a problem, but I think this is worth addressing since I have probably eaten from there 8 times and I have had 4 poor interactions with her...50% of the time! The other times were probabl because she was not there. She has refused to take my carryout order over the phone, she has made a server upset in front of us during out dinner, she has overcharged me then when I called to tell her about it she admitted to realizing it "as soon as I walked out the door," but she sure did not come tell me, then she most recently told me not to play with my hair as I stood on the opposite side of the counter, over a foot away, and seperated by glass from the kitchen area...while three disheveled-looking employees stood there without hairnets, one being her. I have also had inconsistent quality of food from here, sometimes it's good, sometimes it terrible and undercooked. Regardless, her disrespect is enough for me to say I will not return. I do not recommend this place to people. Pizza hut just opened on the other side of the plaza, or go to publix and grab a frozen pizza...you're better off and the people are much more respectful! If you are willing to go into Ocala, try Pronto Pizza, it's awesome and the people are very nice. That says a lot about a business! Best of luck!

• Visited January 2013