“Authentic Italian Cooks Italian. YUM!”

Roma Italian Restaurant
Ranked #62 of 498 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Across from Ocala Palms Gated Community
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Awesome Pizza and I am from the NE. Lorenzo and Chris ( owners) are always there and so friendly. The red sauce is authentic made with fresh ingridients. I`m a regular!

1  Thank FarmToursofOcala

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Owner is italian and always at the restaurant, so you know that the food will good.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

We were staying in Ocala on our way further south. Found this restaurant near our hotel and ordered over the phone for takeout. This was the best pizza I've had in a number of years; essentially since I left NY over 10 years ago.
The people were very friendly and even asked if we needed some paper plates to take back to the hotel. They said that when they saw the hotel phone number on their caller ID, they knew we needed the plates, etc.
I'd highly recommend.

Reviewed October 6, 2011

My husband and I have been to Roma's Restaurant many times since they opened earlier this year. We have also taken several friends and family members there. We have always had good experiences, The menu has a very wide range of meals and we have always come away pleased. The chef/owner comes around to the tables to ask if customers were satisfied. They give you so much food we always come out with a doggy bag. This is genuine italian food folks!

1  Thank picky75
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I ordered take-out...a large pizza with one topping and a meatball hero. My husband went in and paid and when he returned with the food and receipt, I thought the price seemed a little exhorbitant ($28.09). I called to ask how much the sub was and the owner answered. When I asked how much a meatball hero without cheese was, he asked me if I was just calling to check prices. I told him I was, then he told me the price and slammed down the phone. Wow.

If the food had been worth tolerating subpar customer service, I would go back. it was not, so I won't.

5  Thank Babs0828