“beautiful”

Cactus Jack's Trail Rides
Ranked #3 of 28 Outdoor Activities in Ocala
More attraction details
Owner description: Horseback riding is FUN! Relax and enjoy beautiful guided trail rides from the FLORIDA HORSE PARK and on the Ocala GREENWAY Trail System. Horseback riding is FUN, SAFE and AFFORDABLE. We offer trail rides on our gentle, safe horses! See Florida's oak hammocks, pine forests, and green fields. Riding is the best way to see the beauty of the Ocala area. This is truly Florida at its best. The park is over 90,000 acres!!! We have outstanding horses and our guides have years of experience. We take riders 6 years old and up. We also do custom rides for the more experienced riders. Let us know what type of riding you enjoy, and we will do our best to accomodate..........Call for reservations!
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Beautiful ride. Horses were very well suited for each rider. Our guide was fantastic (Shelby). A perfect day.

1  Thank Nancy F

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Had a friend visiting from Delaware, and we took the 2 hour ride. It was very enjoyable, and our guides were very nice, knowledgeable young ladies. Both of our horses were well behaved,and so much fun to be on!! I rode Butch,who is very big and tall, he was such a gentleman! My friend rode Annie,who was a real sweetie!! Great place to go.....DO IT!!

1  Thank karen2231
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I came out from California to visit a friend, we both have our own horses, but since she only has one, we decided to both rent horses at Cactus Jack's and go for a ride on the Landbridge trail. We opted for the " private" ride, with just us and a guide, and we had a great time. Heather was our guide and she was fun to talk to and took us on a really nice ride. We asked for and got gaited horses and we got the chance to move out in gait for a bit, very enjoyable! Nice trails, great people and very well cared-for horses, a great experience all around.

1  Thank PurpleSeah0rse
Reviewed March 15, 2014

When we finally found them (the list we got in Ocala had the wrong address,) we met a couple of the staff who helped allay the fears of my 14 year old. The horse she was put on was not as well behaved as he should have been. Her butt was sore for 2 days after the two hour ride. She did not as pleased with the ride as she could have been. Would have been better on a different horse. Tell them truthfully how much riding experience you really have. Horse look well cared for and rested between rides.

1  Thank Lisa V
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I did my first trail ride with them at 67 years old. I have been back several times with children and grandchildren. I have been very pleased with the effort to make everyone comfortable and consider their level of expertise. It was great fun and well worth the money.

1  Thank KAS369