“Great food and atmosphere”

The Mojo Grill & Catering Company
Ranked #6 of 485 Restaurants in Ocala
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Ocala, Florida
“Great food and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Went for trivia night with a large group of friends, we had a great time. The food was delicious and the service was great as well.

Ocala, Florida
“Great food and the best service!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was our first dining experience at the Mojo Grill. We didn't know what to expect but we have heard nothing but great things about the restaurant so we thought we'd check it out.

Restaurant is very clean and the décor is fun. We really liked the photos on the way to the bathroom of singers mud shots. Very interesting! Ladies bathroom was clean and fully stocked.

We were seated right away. Not bad for a Sunday afternoon. Our server today was wonderful!!! (I don't remember her name but she was from St. Augustine.) Very friendly, helpful and sweet. Kitchen did a wonderful job on my food. I don't consume dairy so they made my pasta with some olive oil and spices instead of the Cajun Alfredo. It was delicious and I'm so happy that they were able to cater to my diet!!! My husband got the fijitas and he loved them!

Complaints, only one. The children's menu is very small. I think there was only 5 things for my daughter to choose from. We ended up allowing her to order off of the adult menu because there wasn't anything she wanted. Grilled chicken is what she wanted or fish. She got a chicken wrap and she was very happy with it. Plenty leftover for dinner or lunch tomorrow.

We were impressed and we will definitely dine at Mojo's again in the future. Great food and the best service!

Ocala, FL
“WE LOVE MOJO'S!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I've been a fan of Mojo's since the first location (on the Ocala square) and I must say it has only gone up since then! The food is always fantastic and I've come to crave the Cajun waffle fries. (And the buffalo chicken wrap) Rondo is a great guy, and Sunshine has become my families' favorite waitress for being so polite and quick on her feet! If you haven't been, you should go! Can't wait for Mojo's Heart & Soul to open!

Chicago, Illinois
“Linda”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Loved this restaurant. They have a great gluten free menu and the food was delicious. Great Sevice too our server had good suggestions and was very friendly. The pictures and memorabilia was fun. We'll definitely go back if we come this way again.

belleview florida
“'NOW THATS MORE LIKE IT'”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

RHONDO1 Thanks for your reply from my review of April 2014. I must say that you have changed things a LOT! I was hesitant to "Go Back" I was very impressed that the drink orders were correct and served in a timely manner. If you have read my review from April of 2014 you know that I was not at all "IMPRESSED". You have made some great moves forward and having worked the restaurant business for 20 years I can now say we will "BE BACK" Best wishes and continued GOOD LUCK Ken Matthews Belleview Florida. PS The quesidia was excellent.

• Visited June 2014
Rondo F, Owner at The Mojo Grill & Catering Company, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Ken Matthews Thank you so much for giving us another try. We have been working really hard to make all the necessary changes to ensure your visit is great! I hope we see you again and continue to improve.